MACA Hackers Golf Tournament - Sept 15!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Here it is Hackers, tee it up, drink'em up and hit'em long and straight!

The date is September 15th

Eisenhower Golf Course in Annapolis

http://www.eisenhowergolf.com/view.asp?id=78&page=904

As of now, we only need 2 foursomes and an early tee time should not be a problem.

After our round, we can hit a local Napptown watering hole or go to Doyle's Pub for beers!

Greens fee and cart are $51.00 per person - no prepay

Tee times are under Jason Doyle

First group tee time - 9:00

Second group tee time - 9:08

List of Hackers:

04yellowcobra
TG2
sunburned
TRBOVNM
ERIC
2pumpchump
convert03cobra
02bottlefedgt

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

I would say right now Chris has nothing planned but sleep and changing diapers.

I would post up your paypal addy once you have exact fees figured out. Put me as tentative. I want to play and planned on it, but just found out that is the only weekend for the next 2 months that Eric(snakecharmer) can come up to get his car.(he lives in NC) I am going to see if I might be able to get him to tag along and drive that cart while I drink. :beer:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
still planning on this Jason, so just let me know how much. Just so its not 2 arms and 2 legs as then I will have nothing left to swing the clubs!

Later

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm definitely in. I have a tourney this friday that I'll use to shake the dust off my clubs.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I know we are having people form DE, VA, and PA possibly traveling to play. What is a reasonable time for you guys?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm up for as early as possible. Chances are I can find a place to stay in CP the night before. I think we should tee off as early as everyone can get there so that we beat the rush, as well as the heat. Golf outings are one of the few things I don't mind waking up early for.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Good deal Jason and Chris!!!! I'll sticky this one fo sur..... Jason, can you keep an attendance list on the first post?

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
I'm in. And I vote for earlier tee times, but I'll defer to the out-of-state members since I live only 25 minutes from the course.

Now if I could just get out to the driving range before then...

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
talked to my buddy and he will be a DD. :beer:
DD? Diaper Disciplinarian?

I'd like to come to watch/keep score. Do they allow that? Or do I need to watch Golf Channel? :bored:
I only live a few minutes away, but don't even have Putt-Putt skills. :loser:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I call Greg as my caddy ... if allowed!! You know cause he's got those mad driving skills, we will need that in order to find my ball in the woods!!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
I am in as of now. talked to my buddy and he will be a DD. :beer:

Sorry Jason, you can't have someone tee off for you on every hole just because you can't hit your woods.

:lol1:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
sunburned said:
Sorry Jason, you can't have someone tee off for you on every hole just because you can't hit your woods.
Designated "Driver"! :lol:

All kidding aside, I don't know of any MCRA golf courses that allow non-golfers to ride along in their carts. Not without paying, anyway!

TRBO VNM

Tidoh said:
Designated "Driver"! :lol:

All kidding aside, I don't know of any MCRA golf courses that allow non-golfers to ride along in their carts. Not without paying, anyway!

I can understand a small fee, but if they are going to charge a full green fee, forget it. I guess I will miss this if that is the case.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
I can understand a small fee, but if they are going to charge a full green fee, forget it. I guess I will miss this if that is the case.

Bah, I think he can afford the fees... Give him a set of clubs and let him hack away.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Guys it looks like early tee times are better. There hasn't been a lot of input! Also, we have a problem!

Hampshire Greens called me today, they have a HUGE charity event on the 15th. The Children's Miracle Network has rented out the whole course for the day to hold their event. So, we have to move this to Sunday the 16th or another weekend!

I need input from you Hackers!

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
I'm in for the early tee times. I'll come down the night before and stay at my mom's place. The only weekend I can't do it is the 8th & 9th, other then that you can move it to when ever. How about switching the venue?

04yellowcobra

Established Member
TGS2 said:
How about switching the venue?

I would be down for this as well, somewhere that doesn't charge an arm and a leg for a round of golf!! Up here I play 9 holes for 7 bucks ... so that price to me is a little salty!

Users who are viewing this thread