MACA "Halfway" GTG Sat. May 9th.....

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Well, believe it or not, Kent and I have been working on this for the last 3 weeks or so and are having a hard time finding the "best" date. We're down to 2 options: Saturday, March 28th or Sunday, May 3rd. The event will be very similar to last year with an initial meeting spot at the Maryland House rest stop, north of Baltimore, with a subsequent cruise to Bull on the Beach Resturant in Bel Air, Md.

Let me know what's best by a show of hands here on this thread and we'll get the ball rolling and I'll start an official thread.....

Edited 3/16/09:

Alright, the "May's" have it by a wide margin........The date has been set for Sunday, May 3rd, 2009. The GTG will begin at 11:00am at Maryland House rest stop which is on I95 just south of Exit 85 near Aberdeen , Md. (This spot was chosen because it is roughly the "Halfway" point between Philly and DC). Upon arriving at the rest area, we will park on the northern most parking area of the rest stop. We'll be leaving there around noon and taking a scenic cruise to Bull on the Beach resturant at 2306 E. Churchville Rd, just north of Bel Air, Md. Last year we had 38 MACA Cobras in attendance and it was a great time!

ATTENDEES:
1) IronTerp
2) Mixxer
3) 05_Evolution
4) Tdoh
5) sunburned
6) zaxjax
7) TRBO VNM
8) ScottinSSMD
9) MaCaNs
10) blksvtCOBRA714
11) busta
12) emerica4601
13) lastdeployment
14) Cookieman00x
15) ethomass
16) 01SVTSnake
17) blowns281
18) 4foxcoupe
19) 357cstang
20) HURTNEM
21) I'LL B Bok
22) spp114
23) blown86
24) Evan5469
25) hook982
26) TeddyKGB
27) 04yellowcobra

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

May works better for me. I have a softball tournament the weekend of March 28th. but i also hate driving those distances on sunday's. I vote for may

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
May would probably work better for me as well, my March is pretty packed.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
March is racing at VIR for us road racers, and May is racing at Summit Point out here as well.

You should cruise to SP :dancenana:

Ken

:beer::beer:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Either work for me. Since I am not hitting either road event. Saturdays would bring more out and would stay a little longer too. I know I cut out early on Sundays for family and business obligations.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I vote May as well. I can do either, but i would like to drive to this one and I hope to be back in my car at that point (plus thats basically my bday lol :smmon:)

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Another May vote here...

Even though it seems like such a long way off, it won't interfere with the "Madness"!

blowns281

GARAGE QUEEN
Established Member
May would work better for me, Dwight do you want me to stop at bull on the beach, to let them know we are coming?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Alright, the "May's" have it by a wide margin........The date has been set for Sunday, May 3rd, 2009. The GTG will begin at the 11:00am at Maryland House rest stop which is on I95 just south of Exit 85 near Aberdeen , Md. (This spot was chosen because it is roughly the "Halfway" point between Philly and DC). Upon arriving at the rest area, we will park on the southern parking lot of the rest area. We'll be leaving there around noon and taking a scenic cruise to Bull on the Beach resturant at 2306 E. Churchville Rd, just north of Bel Air, Md. Last year, we had 38 MACA Cobras in attendance and it was a blast!

May would work better for me, Dwight do you want me to stop at bull on the beach, to let them know we are coming?
Jeemy, that would be great! Can you do that and let me know if they're good to go? Great place.......

Users who are viewing this thread