Maca, I need your help. Gimme a vote!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Done Shane!

Folks, this is super easy to vote on and Shane is running neck and neck with a supercharged Saleen Mustang right now. Let's get this done and bring the KOTS trophy home for him and MACA!!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Can't believe the Saleen with the least HP is winning the fan vote. It's pretty boring with the Edlebrock supercharger. Good luck Shane, I voted!

I still can't believe that foxbody makes that much power. It's just so horrible to look at.

Last edited:

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Thanks everybody!

Done Shane!

Folks, this is super easy to vote on and Shane is running neck and neck with a supercharged Saleen Mustang right now. Let's get this done and bring the KOTS trophy home for him and MACA!!
Thanks Dwight!
Can't believe the Saleen with the least HP is winning the fan vote. It's pretty boring with the Edlebrock supercharger. Good luck Shane, I voted!

I still can't believe that foxbody makes that much power. It's just so horrible to look at.
Ya, Joe races in the NMRA and knows a ton of people. He had people coming over in golf carts to vote for him at the event all day!

Ya, that foxbody will surprise a lot of people that discount it for rice. I thought it was a joke when he pulled up, but that thing is the real deal when it comes to making power! I only eeked him out by 2 hp!

Users who are viewing this thread