MACA Logo, Phase I... Member votes needed!

Which logo do you like best?

• Set 1 - Top Middle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Set 1 - Top Right

• Set 1 - Bottom Left

• Set 1 - Bottom Right

• Total voters

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Sorry group, JR and I have been very busy with Thanksgiving and traveling and all. We trust you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving no matter what your plans were. We are just now trying to catch up on some of the posts. Please be patient with us while we catch up. Our vote is for set 2, bottom right. As I had stated before, I personally like the idea of custom colors for the decals. I realize that it may be hard for me to get a custom color but I will manage. Our computer seems like it is getting ready to crash so if you don't hear from us don't worry we will be back in business soon.

Denice and JR

TRBO VNM

JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
Sorry group, JR and I have been very busy with Thanksgiving and traveling and all. We trust you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving no matter what your plans were. We are just now trying to catch up on some of the posts. Please be patient with us while we catch up. Our vote is for set 2, bottom right. As I had stated before, I personally like the idea of custom colors for the decals. I realize that it may be hard for me to get a custom color but I will manage. Our computer seems like it is getting ready to crash so if you don't hear from us don't worry we will be back in business soon.

Denice and JR

dang, your family has a lot of cross-dressers don't they. :poke:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
It keeps the clothing costs down........ More money for Mods...... :beer:

:lol:

Hey J.R.... Just make sure that both you AND Mystic Mama vote in the poll. Easier to keep track that way. :thumbsup:

And we still only have a little over half of the MACA reporting on this poll. Come on people, rock the vote :poke: :-D

Last edited:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
What's up with the main home page for SVTP? I can only access the site through my email notifications.... At home and my office..

Sean, Voted in poll..

J.R.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
What's up with the main home page for SVTP? I can only access the site through my email notifications.... At home and my office..

Sean, Voted in poll..

Yea, same for me and I guess a bunch of other people.

Instead of doing http://www.svtperformance.com, try http://www.svtperformance.com/forums.

Apparently they're working on the main page a bit, according to Travis Hill (owner/admin). :shrug:

Thanks for the vote, J.R. :thumbsup:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Rem, are you now an "official" MACA member then???

Dwight - Yup, he's offical! I saw him in the parking lot one day and noticed a nice, clean looking Silver '04 Vert. I was driving a rental car at the time (go figure, my car was still in the shop for the warranty work :mj: ), but I told him about the site and the MACA.

I've got all his information now, as well as G-LoversNAG (Mike).

I actually just sent him an e-mail for the signature link too. Completely forgot when I sent him all the info.

Again, welcome to the MACA, Ron!

Users who are viewing this thread