MACA need a frps! asap

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Need your help, trying to race this weekend and seems mine isnt workimg right. My fuel issues continue. JP is going to try and get one tomorrow for me. Just want to see if anyone local to me has one laying around that I can borrow or buy and see if this fix my issues. Thanks....text or call 301 887 7411. Need this yesturday! ....thanks Carlos

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Yeah just saw. I have plenty of time to get it ready now. We do have the track rental next week though

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yeah that's true but, at least gives you a few more days. Just wanted to look out for you bro!

Hopefully you get it resolved and on the track! Actually now that Ford Fever is November that makes it a better chance for me to go down and see it....no way I could this weekend.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Fixed! No more shutting off! Just took it out at let rip.....running like beast. Ready for friday. New pumps, tank, lines and frps fixed it.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Have no idea, full weight vert isnt running too fast. Plus I sold my slicks...I regret now. Hoping for some mid to high 11's. Im rusty behind the seat..since 2009. Ill be happy with some nice clean passes to get it dialed in.

Users who are viewing this thread