MACA Shirts/Hoodies/Hats

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Okay...I finally got a chance to walk over to the shirt place across the street from my job. I spoke with the lady and she can give me a quote as long as I can provide her the artwork or maybe from just looking at the current shirt. They can't ship or do separate orders so, it's the pay upfront and wait for the orders. Separate orders meaning similar to what Mark set up before. No website more tell me what you want, pay me and I'll order them. I could pick them up and you can come by my house to get them or I can bring them to a meet or something. I just wanted to see if there was interest in doing it this way...and enough interest to start this all over again.

Mark...any chance you can e-mail me the artworK?

Thanks!

Ben's Store Link

http://www.cafepress.com/midatlanti..._campaign=none&utm_source=cj&utm_term=2470763

Last edited:

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Mike, that is Evergreen Graphics. I am in the process of ordering some company shirts from them. They are great to work with. The only reason I went with the other place was the website and ordering. If you just PM your email I will send the graphics to you and I have their email that I will forward to you as well. They are going to have a $200 set up fee, plus or minus, that is going to be real hard to split up until you know how many are ordering. I guess you could just have a minimum of let's say 20 items and add $10 to each of them and if more order you can reduce the cost, I'll leave that to you.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
That is who it is. I have their e-mail and all. I spoke with Brandy. I agree..I wanted them to do the e-mail thing to help us out but, I guess it ain't going to happen. I just know alot of people wanted this so, wanted to help. If we can make this work that would be great....although I am open to anyone's suggestion if they have any.

The only thing I will say about this is that if we do it....there are no refunds, no buying shirts without paying, no swapping etc....it's pay upfront get shirts and move on. We can however continue to order bunches of shirts so, it won't be a one run thing...

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
What are the chances of getting a hold of our original artwork last used for all the Under Armour gear? I could see replacing some of my daily wear that has gotten ragged out.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Down. Would like a replacement long sleeve with MACA down the sleeve. Either way, most of what I wear is MACA. Working on a new Job so may be joining the GT 500 crowd soon!

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
What are the chances of getting a hold of our original artwork last used for all the Under Armour gear? I could see replacing some of my daily wear that has gotten ragged out.

This!! Old design, lets bring the old school back and get jiggy with it

Venimus03

Established Member
Are you guys talking about these designs???

macablacksilverresized8cv.jpg

macasilverresized0rr.jpg

MACAWhiteOrange.jpg

MACALogoBlack.jpg

MACALogoWhite.jpg

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
:beer: maybe Dwight can make a couple of phone calls to the guys at UMD

I asked him about this a year or so ago and the connection was no longer there.

One that I want are the ones Damien did Back in 06. Mine has run its course.

Users who are viewing this thread