MACA Shirts/Hoodies/Hats

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I have not seen one yet so if you got a shirt, share feedback or good pictures.

Here are just a couple of the ones on hold. There are dozens of options that I already have made.

I hope to have permission next week to add all the rest.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Are these silk screened or made with a iron on?

I would say they are silk screened. There are no visable edges or anything. But I still think this can be accomplished with an decal of some sort, I know the last shirts we ordered she purchased some sort of decal and it applies the ink to the shirt, it's not something that starts to wear off like the old decals, jmho.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
So Ben, they allowed the logo with the circle, but not the one without it?

That's crazy. :dw:

But I like them too! Gonna get one if I can. :banana:

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I would say they are silk screened. There are no visable edges or anything. But I still think this can be accomplished with an decal of some sort, I know the last shirts we ordered she purchased some sort of decal and it applies the ink to the shirt, it's not something that starts to wear off like the old decals, jmho.

I bought one recently from them and the decal peeled off and started to crack after roughly 10 washes. Not an MACA one but another design.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I bought one recently from them and the decal peeled off and started to crack after roughly 10 washes. Not an MACA one but another design.

I have these and wear them all the time. Many have seen my "Run your car, not your mouth" shirts. They wear great and are years old. I did not buy the cheap shirt which may be why they last. The quality of the ones I have lead me to CafePress and their return policy is great.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
HURRY! There is 1 black or blue long sleeve T with the MACA pocket logo on front and big MACA logo on the back. It has not circle. Order now in case it gets pulled before we get Ford letter.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Hey Mike (Bonefish), can I trouble you to put Ben's link to the store in your OP? I had to search to find it. It will get a lot more traffic and sales if they see it very first thread.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Hey Mike (Bonefish), can I trouble you to put Ben's link to the store in your OP? I had to search to find it. It will get a lot more traffic and sales if they see it very first thread.

Sorry Scott...I stopped posting since Ben had taken this on himself. I assumed he would post up a new thread once completed.

I did edit my first post though to assist.

Thanks!

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I keep clicking the black long sleeve (first item) but it just reloads the page :shrug:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I keep clicking the black long sleeve (first item) but it just reloads the page :shrug:

2013-03-06_1740.png

Users who are viewing this thread