Mach 1 burnouts. 345's 2nd- 4th gear

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Thanks mom for video taping!
Figured you guys might want to watch me having some fun.
Saying goodbye to the 345 toyo proxes TQs.
All burnouts are starting in 2nd gear

th_photobucket-11702-1317928096008.jpg

2nd gear- 4th

th_photobucket-10890-1317926998817.jpg

4v_mach1

Established Member
awesome video. how did you get the shaker so high?
upload it on youtube so i could add it to my favorites

Last edited:

smitty2919

Established Member
You have line lock on it? I gotta get out and honestly practice doing a burnout LOL I haven't got it down yet...honestly never really tried one, more of a hard launch that turns into rolling spinning tires.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
You have line lock on it? I gotta get out and honestly practice doing a burnout LOL I haven't got it down yet...honestly never really tried one, more of a hard launch that turns into rolling spinning tires.

Yup I have the SLP line lock that I installed. Flip of a switch and a couple pumps of the brake and its set, flip the switch back and the brakes switch turns off. Love it and doesnt ruin the rear brakes.

I always did burnouts before the LL with my toes on the brake and heel on the gas, clutch kick and hold it that way or swapped my left foot onto the brake and right all the way over after a clutch kick and held it. My favorite are rolling burnouts though:rockon:

Just about getting out and trying it

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Thanks guys, I recently swapped and put on new OEM headlights. I was at atco drag strip this past summer, had the headlight out for induction and someone stole that and a couple tools. Couldn't believe it. So when I get time and money again, Ill get another set professionally painted like these. Love the look as well. I'll try and get some newer shots tomorrow when its nice out.

smitty2919

Established Member
What you guys who don't have line locks hold your rpm's at doing brunouts in 1st?

I've tried doing some and the car boggs (TC is off) like the TC is on or something. I didn't glance at the rpms...next time I will. I don't know, I may be too heavey on the brakes. But if I'm not heavy enough, I'm rolling...obviously lol.

It's a stupid question I know lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread