Mach 1 diecast

svtman11

Established Member
Does anyone know where i can get an azure blue 03-04 mach 1 diecast model. I cant find any and ive been searching ebay and craigslist all that.

70WANAB

Established Member
dude... i have looked for years trying to find one. its damn near impossible. i have found every color but AB. ive even went to model car collectors and cant find em. :shrug:

MustangSteveGT

Buck
Established Member
I'm the one selling that one on eBay right now. Kind of coincidence I ran across this thread but anyways. It's clean, still got all the plastic strap things on it. AutoArt makes these diescasts so detailed it crazy. They make the boxes so that it folds open more or less without breaking any seals. So with it back in the box its absolutely no different than how it came when first bought. As you see in the pictures.
The price seems steep for any diecast but it is rare and in demand. To be honest I am making almost no profit if it sells at opening price. I'm not gouging by any means. Say one sell recently with no box and no packaging for what had to be at least $175. So the opening price is not much higher than what MOST of them you will see go for.
Rarely you will see someone post one on eBay who has no clue what they have and it sells for less but this is more the norm.
I would say this particular diecast is the favorite in my little collection. Mostly because of the detail and the azure blue naturally makes it pop out from the other cars. I always wanted an Azure Blue Mach 1 myself but only have a GT.
I'm throwing in the 1970 boss in there too just to sweeten the deal and cushion the blow since I know $200+ is a lot for any model (even though that is about the norm for this one).
I am moving and I've had such bad experiences with people damaging/stealing my stuff that this is one thing I would just rather sell prior to the move. I do not have to sell it but want to at least attempt to sell it and get about what I paid for it plus a little bit more. Realistically I don't expect to get the "buy it now price" but one can always dream. No reserve on the auction either, other than the opening bid price.

Stangr21

Established Member
I'm the one selling that one on eBay right now. Kind of coincidence I ran across this thread but anyways. It's clean, still got all the plastic strap things on it. AutoArt makes these diescasts so detailed it crazy. They make the boxes so that it folds open more or less without breaking any seals. So with it back in the box its absolutely no different than how it came when first bought. As you see in the pictures.
The price seems steep for any diecast but it is rare and in demand. To be honest I am making almost no profit if it sells at opening price. I'm not gouging by any means. Say one sell recently with no box and no packaging for what had to be at least $175. So the opening price is not much higher than what MOST of them you will see go for.
Rarely you will see someone post one on eBay who has no clue what they have and it sells for less but this is more the norm.
I would say this particular diecast is the favorite in my little collection. Mostly because of the detail and the azure blue naturally makes it pop out from the other cars. I always wanted an Azure Blue Mach 1 myself but only have a GT.
I'm throwing in the 1970 boss in there too just to sweeten the deal and cushion the blow since I know $200+ is a lot for any model (even though that is about the norm for this one).
I am moving and I've had such bad experiences with people damaging/stealing my stuff that this is one thing I would just rather sell prior to the move. I do not have to sell it but want to at least attempt to sell it and get about what I paid for it plus a little bit more. Realistically I don't expect to get the "buy it now price" but one can always dream. No reserve on the auction either, other than the opening bid price.

Man, that's a huge mark up from just a little over a year ago. But good luck to you and the sale anyhow..:beer:

Picture0002.png

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
No need to apologize for the price, if it sells it sells, if not then the price comes down until it sells. It's the free market doing it's thing.

Users who are viewing this thread