Mach 1 Dyno Day

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Oh yeah. L.B I'm thinking of going with the H&R Race springs and the bilsteins on my ride. I talked to a guy at Stangsuspension.com last night and he said the race springs drop a little less than the super sports, but more than the sports. I was thinking of the sports, but the spring rate is actually softer than our stock springs, so I think the race springs will be the way to go. Your car has a kick ass stance, but I think it's a bit too low for what I'm looking for. Lemme know what u think.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 351c.i.d
As soon as I get it delivered man. I have access to the hobby shop on base and can rent a lift for a couple bucks an hour. Me and my buddy are gonna swap it out. I can't wait. By the way Dave I heard your clip of the exhaust.....holy shit.....that thing sounds like a monster. Sounds awesome. I love the part when you take that left in between the buildings and how the exhaust sounds between the walls.....damn..

:eek:

Steve u cant post that :lol:

Cam's going to kick my A$$ :burnout: Trust me u will love the exhaust. It got me converted from Flowmasters once i heard it on Cam's Car :beer:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra03FLA
Nice numbers! How much did you lower it?

Originally posted by L.B.
I love the springs :beer: I got a 2" drop front and back...ride is firm but not uncomfortable...with the other suspension mods it handles very nicely...this car is a f*cking blast to drive...

:read:

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
I'm going to take it in tommorrow for another dyno...see if the cooler weather improves my numbers ;-)

Hey L.B. have you taken the screen out of the maf? I experimented with the screen in and out. The result was a much smoother a/f without the screen in. I know you have a chip so your a/f was already better than mine, just a thought.

Hope all goes well.:beer:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Hey Tom...

I have not done that...I am tinkering with some other options for increasing power :rollseyes ...I pushed the dyno day back a little while I work on it...I will post results soon :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread