Mach 1 gift ideas

black96snake

Established Member
Hey fellow DOHCers
I've got a friend who drives a DSG mach 1 and he recently did me a huge favor (saved me a few hundred bucks). I would like to get him somthing for his car to show my appreciation, however I'm at a loss as to what he might like.

I would like to keep it under 50 bucks. Any Ideas would be great.

His car DSG Mach 1, fipk, off road h, cat-back, diablo.

I was thinking about maybe a MGW shifter knob, but I don't know if its worth it since the Mach's come with the billet one anyway.

Thanks for any suggestions :beer:

black96snake

Established Member
I like the ID tag, but I don't know how I'd get the info from him without him wondering what I want it for.

The shift handle is pretty nice, but I think he likes his triax pretty well as is.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep em coming

Chaucer

Established Member
Originally posted by black96snake
I like the ID tag, but I don't know how I'd get the info from him without him wondering what I want it for.

The shift handle is pretty nice, but I think he likes his triax pretty well as is.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep em coming

You can get the VIN # by looking through the window when he's not around. Then just ask on mach1registry forum for the build date. There are several people there that can provide that information.

black96snake

Established Member
Originally posted by Chaucer
You can get the VIN # by looking through the window when he's not around. Then just ask on mach1registry forum for the build date. There are several people there that can provide that information.

Problem with that is he lives 200 miles away. But maybe I can get his fiance to check for me. Anyway thanks for the suggestions, I think that he would like the ID tag.

Users who are viewing this thread