Mach 1 Parts...MGW/Borla/PHP Spacer/DVD touchscreen and more FS!

MachWon320

Established Member
I am parting out parts off my Mach 1 because it is being sold. I took all these parts off already, and they are sitting in my garage ready to be shipped. The only problem is that I am at college so I cannot send any of these out until I go home for the weekend so PLEASE, if you are interested, Give me TIME to take care of the shipping. I will be posting up pictures of all the parts listed below hopefully by this coming Saturday. Thanks for your cooperation

1. Borla Stingers catback exhaust. This exhaust was on the car for about 6k miles..It is in good shape, one tip has a small dent on top above the borla imprint from hitting the top of the bumper. The other tip is fine with no dents. I will have pics soon. The rest is in excellent shape. $325 + shipping.

2. PHP intake spacer. Comes with all neccessary bolts to put it on. Was on for 3k miles. Asking $75 + shipping.

3. MGW short throw shifter (blue handle). Excellent condition. Was on the car for about 4k. The shifter comes with installation directions, everything needed to install except for the sealant which is a few bucks at an autozone or pepboys. Asking $130 + shipping.

4. C&L cold air intake w/ 85mm maf. Got this off rpmoutlet.com for $390. Good shape, was on car for about 7k miles. Comes with everything needed including torque bit for install of mass air meter. Asking $225 + shipping.

5. Kenwood DVD DDX7015 touchscreen player. This DVD is a direct bolt in, no need for a shop to put in because it comes with all the neccessary wire harnesses already plugged in back of it. Directly plug them in. It is not a fold out, it is in the dash, very clean. Look at pics in the for sale section for my car, Azure Blue Chicago IL. Used for about 6 months. Excellent condition paid $1400 brand new asking $850 + shipping.

6. Stock H-Pipe. Took off at about 10k miles. Great shape, if anyone needs a stock h-pipe make me an offer.

7. Stock 3:55 gear. Took out at about 13k miles. If anyone has a friend with a GT or something and wants it make me an offer.

8. Stock exhaust manifolds. Took out at about 10k miles with the hpipe. Don't know why anyone would want them but its just taking up space in my garage. Make an offer.

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to give discriptions and I will have pics up hopefully by this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread