Mach 1 Steeda Cold Air Intake Kit

Nativepony

Real Girls Race in Heels
Established Member
showthread.php

I am selling my Steeda Intake off of my 03 Mach 1. I'm demodding to sell the car next month which is the only reason I'm selling. I have included the description below which shows the dyno gains from this. This little setup does pull very well and shows good gains for the money. I'm looking for $125 paypal and shipped.
Steeda High Velocity Cold Air Kit 03-04 Mach-1

Steeda High Velocity Cold Air Kits all feature a new Velocity Stack for improved airflow, bringing more oxygen into the cylinder for better combustion. Designed to work with the Mach 1 signature Shaker Hood Scoop, this model produces measurable results on the dyno - we gained 9.7 RWHP and 14.3 lb. ft. of torque on a recent installation.

In addition to the Steeda Logo stainless steel airbox, the kit also includes a Steeda Lifetime Filter that can easily be cleaned and re-oiled, making maintainance a snap. All hardware required for installation is included in the kit, along with illustrated instructions. The kit mounts in the same location of the factory plastic piece it replaces, and it installs simply with just a few hand tools. Plenty of performance for the bucks!

Mach 1 Steeda Cold Air Intake - 2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club
Message me for pics, I can send them through text or email!

Users who are viewing this thread