Mach 1 vs. GTO

mach1stang317

Established Member
Neither are mine. The Mach 1 belongs to my friend. We we're driving around when this guy chased us down and wanted to play. Just a couple fun runs, the guy in the GTO was cool, actually met up with us afterwords to chat for a bit...
The Mach is a 04, auto, stock with the exception of a Borla Exhaust.
The GTO, I think he said intake, headers, exhaust, and some Cam work... I don't remember exactly, pulled pretty hard though.
Looks like he spun too much in the first run, he caught back up with us though.
Excuse my annoying comments, I was giddy like a little school girl, hahaha.
enjoy. :beer:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ZNJjiPZrk"]YouTube- Mach 1 vs. GTO[/ame]

Last edited:

FEARED

Established Member
u guys got balls for doing that in day light in traffic, good runs though!!! I took out a head/cam gto in my mach a few weeks ago, but i had the bottle..

mach1stang317

Established Member
u guys got balls for doing that in day light in traffic, good runs though!!! I took out a head/cam gto in my mach a few weeks ago, but i had the bottle..

He def had some good stuff in that car... the reason he actually met up with us afterwords, he was actually surprised, he said pulls away from GTs hard all the time, but when we caught him from the stop, he said he was surprised how long it took him to reel us in. He said he didn't know about the Mach and what it was running, engine wise. He gave us props though, said it was a real strong, running car... invited us to a few car shows in stuff. Always nice to come across other cool car people like that. :rockon:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
i am waiting for a some homo to claim that the gto is stock.......

you know they are going to.....

honerable death man cammed bolt on goats are no joke

IShb3w

Established Member
i am waiting for a some homo to claim that the gto is stock.......

you know they are going to.....

that would just be ignorant. my mach with 3600 stall, headers and CAI, BARELY beat my buddies M6 GTO with just a CAI, and hes not the greatest shifter ever or anything.

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
Nice vid, the gto's are some sweet rides with just a few things. Ive been killed by once aswell but the guy was cool. Is deff nice to meet car guys who are cool with all kinds of rides. I know I am.

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
NIce death indeed. Tell your friend to get a CAI, tune and some gears and see what will happen then..:burnout:

mach1stang317

Established Member
Nice vid, the gto's are some sweet rides with just a few things. Ive been killed by once aswell but the guy was cool. Is deff nice to meet car guys who are cool with all kinds of rides. I know I am.
:beer:

NIce death indeed. Tell your friend to get a CAI, tune and some gears and see what will happen then..:burnout:

yeah, he's talked on and off about long-run plans, he'd like to supercharge it later on, but for the time being, I think it's staying stock...

Sticks n Stones

Goat Rider
Established Member
I'm probably gonna catch a little flack for this, but: That GTO is pushing 450rwhp/410rwtq running stock L92 heads/intake (same as LS3 Vette heads) with 3.91 gears and of course cam/boltons. His launch was so bad because he has his winter tires on: though regardless, you yarded him good! Knowing how fast that car is, I was VERY surprised that you make him work that hard to catch you. Good Race!
[ame=http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=355320]LS1GTO.com Forums[/ame]

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
i am surprised that happened. esp. it being an auto mach. not bashing the auto, cause i have one too. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread