Mach 1 vs. LT1 Z28

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Whats sad is, you can compare an M6 LT1 SS to a 4V Cobra.
Aren't Cobra's supposed to be real fast to make up for the price tag?

Whats this? A stock LT1 Z28 runs within a few cars of the super Cobra?
From a dig the 4V has its hands full against a basic Z28. Its pathetic.

What did your LT1 run stock?

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
IMO: Stock LT1=Stock new edge 2v. Mod for mod: LT1>2v. I absolutely own 90% of 2-valve cars without F/I.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
What did your LT1 run stock?

+1, not only that, what did your 2V run too? If you ran high 14's on a 2V, then you my friend are a really bad driver. Never seen you post proof of your stuff, ever, I posted the vids of some 2 valve's beating the LT1 yet you ignored them........

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I don't think I've ever seen a timeslip posted by that guy... can't wait to hear the crickets!!! :banana:
LOL :lol::lol:
IMO: Stock LT1=Stock new edge 2v. Mod for mod: LT1>2v. I absolutely own 90% of 2-valve cars without F/I.
Coming from another LT1 M6 owner. Why dont you post on the LS1tech forums to see what they say, oh wait, I forgot, I heard you got banned :lol1: I wonder why?......:lol:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Silverstang, S8er, ponyGT and Dynotune have their own little club on here where they think people reading this actually believe everything they say....its so cute.
What's so 'cute' is that you actually believe that you're right. Every time we go through this more and more and more CHEVY guys tell you that you're wrong. You just don't want to except it because you are the icon of biased brand loyalty.

And as for your 'pms' from gt and cobra guys.......why don't they post in here? Why don't you post the PM's in here? Oh...cause you're FOS!:bash:

S8ER01Z

Established Member
What's sad is that someone can try to go down spin lane to make it seem like his 'accurate' information is being questioned by people who don't know any better when in reality he is posting biased crap and avoiding post any numbers what-so-ever that could prove a point either way.

As if I never had any experience with the very cars we are talking about...
169exdi.jpg

2hf5ddy.jpg

BTW.. these two automatics (LT1 3.23 and GT Auto) from a dig race... I won by maybe 1.5 lengths to 110mph.

Such a big blowout .....

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
LOL :lol::lol:

Coming from another LT1 M6 owner. Why dont you post on the LS1tech forums to see what they say, oh wait, I forgot, I heard you got banned :lol1: I wonder why?......:lol:

I'm not sure if you were implying that I got banned from LS1tech, but I indeed havent. My screenname is VtrLT1, and I was on there this morning. I know my opinion is biased, but as an ex-cobra owner, and SVT salesman, I have more love for fords than anything, but I hear what you're saying.

Beetle6986

Established Member
On average,2V cars run 3-7 car lengths behind LT1 cars, stock for stock and mod for mod.
This is common knowledge at any raceway.

Hey buddy, April fools day is over. You can cut the crap now. A 2v GT and a LT1 will run almost identical times. It has been documented, this is not an opinion. Your ignorance shows when you state a 3-7 car length difference. You do understand that a 7 length difference is more than a few tenths of seconds in 1/4 ET? :nono: BTW, I don't have a NE GT and I'm not part of any Ford club that you imagined.

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Hey buddy, April fools day is over. You can cut the crap now. A 2v GT and a LT1 will run almost identical times. It has been documented, this is not an opinion. Your ignorance shows when you state a 3-7 car length difference. You do understand that a 7 length difference is more than a few tenths of seconds in 1/4 ET? :nono: BTW, I don't have a NE GT and I'm not part of any Ford club that you imagined.

BBBBBBBUT he gets PMs from GT and cobra owners that say we're wrong.:lol:

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
Please see below regarding TS and driving.

Hmmm 108 TS. :shrug:

then he is a good driver in good weather. i was talking about average man, sure ive heard of 109 TS in stock ls1 but how many times has that happened? not alot. thats like saying most stock 03 cobras do 114-115 TS stock. id say more like 111-112 is the norm. if you want to compare best times then ok, a ls1 CAN trap 109 mph if everything is perfect. jesus why dont you hang me over a 1-2 MPH diff. in TS :D

S8ER01Z

Established Member
then he is a good driver in good weather.

Thanks for the compliment I guess... I had a lovely 2.1 60ft on a very slow launch and I nailed the limiter on my 2 ~ 3 shift on my 108 pass and nailed the limiter on my 2 ~ 3 and 3~4 shifts on my 107 trap... :shrug:

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
Thanks for the compliment I guess... I had a lovely 2.1 60ft on a very slow launch and I nailed the limiter on my 2 ~ 3 shift on my 108 pass and nailed the limiter on my 2 ~ 3 and 3~4 shifts on my 107 trap... :shrug:

i assume you had wheelspin which = higher TS. Its kind of dumb to argue about it bottom line they are fast cars and you cant beat them for the money.

Sarge_13

Established Member
burnzilla, nobody agrees with you. Shit, the GM fanbois don't even agree with you. Isn't this the same reason you got banned on LS1tech?

S8ER01Z

Established Member
i assume you had wheelspin which = higher TS. Its kind of dumb to argue about it bottom line they are fast cars and you cant beat them for the money.

Agreed...

If you listen carefully you can almost hear the wheelspin... :p Its more of a chirp though...haha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMgeJkCKOTQ&feature=channel_page&fmt=18]YouTube - 2001 Camaro Z28 - M6 - Bone Stock[/ame]

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
burnzilla, nobody agrees with you. Shit, the GM fanbois don't even agree with you. Isn't this the same reason you got banned on LS1tech?

absolutely priceless coming from an ls1tech moderator. whats up sarge hows that new c6z treatin ya?

Users who are viewing this thread