Mach 1 vs. SRT-4

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
Not bad. Mach let off at the end for sure, no way that SRT could pull that hard after the Mach started pulling away like that.

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
is it me or was the Mach 1 not putting the pedal to the medal...it didn't sound like he was really flooring it...like if he was shifting at 4,000 RPMs or 5,000 RPMs...we should have heard their engines way reved up no?

Cobra4pt6

Banned
yeah that mach was on it........that srt-4 sounded modded like it upped the boost from the factory settings. the mach in my opinion was stock with probably and exhuast and intake

PDubs

Established Member
I'm thinkin that SRT4 had to have been Stage1 the way it was keeping up for a bit.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
yeah i saw that vid from srt forums that a mach 1 with 4.10 gears the guy off srt4 forums says he beat em but u can definately see the front in lung down cause he lets off cause he knows he got em beat but the srt4 guy the one who was driving knows he got beat

Swervin

Token Darkee
Established Member
I raced a Yellow 2003 SRT-4 just a few months ago. From a stop I dug him real good out the whole and held about a car to car and half lead throughout. From a roll it was a different story. He got me by about the same margin. Those SRT's can hold their own even in stock trim. My GT has very minimal mods.

drod

Established Member
Looks like they started from a 2nd gear roll. I counted 3 gear changes for the SRT. If they ran to the end of 4th, then they must of been doing about 130 ish correct. Looks like the SRT did a Fly by.

drod

Established Member
If the Mach had 4.10 gears, then I can see it running out of speed sooner than the SRT. Those are not highway gears.

ENEMIGO

Established Member
hey i have a mach 1 and i have raced a moded srt-4 and won no problem, hell i kill EVO's no problem, well at least catch them and pas them cuz thoes evos of the line are fast, wish i could launch at 4k no problem :D

Last edited:

67Camaro454

Established Member
srt is a killer from a roll, stage 1 only adds 20 whp its not really an hp stage just a prep for stage 2 and 3, as for this posted by enemigo "hey i have a mach 1 and i have raced a moded srt-4 and won no problem, hell i kill EVO's no problem," id like to see it

i had an srt wen i lived in miami but it caught on fire :burn:
doin 130 down the palmetto :eek:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Alright, I want someone in Northern VA that has a MACH1 to speak up. Lets set something up, I'll bring my stock '03 SRT-4 and we'll do a comparison, seriously. I've beaten my buddies '03 GT pretty easily and that was before the SRT-4 was broken in.

Users who are viewing this thread