Mach 1

Peter

Established Member
I sold my Cobra, and am looking to order an 04 Mach1 with an automatic, I was wondering if anybody has seen the orange color and what did you think of it? I was going between the performance orange and the dsg.

Thanks
Pete

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
If DSG is an option, why don't you look for an '03? Dealerships out here have marked them down thousands, plus there's a $3000 rebate or 0% financing on them. I've seen them for as low as $24000 with the rebates and dealer discounts.

Vegas Mach1

Established Member
Hey Peter the Comp Orange is going to look great in Mach1 trim. Saw a GT the other day and it is great color. If you really like orange order one before the're all gone. Short production run on Mustangs this year only until March or so.

I really like the DSG but Azure Blue is still my favorite.

Hey where are you at on Long Island? Grew up in Brentwood (around 25 yrs ago)

Bill

Ford4me

AMERICAN!!!
Established Member
I paid 24k for my torch red. I used the rebates. Why do you want an auto? I test drove one and it's not the same experience as the 5 speed. :lol:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
If you do decide to go with the '04, get the Competition Orange...definitely more fun than the DSG... :shrug:

Auto could be nice...but I agree...go with the 5-speed :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
DSG doesnt look that great on a MACH1 :shrug:
Competition Orange :eek: :rockon:

Are u planing on running the Mach1 for Braket Racing or some thing? Thats the only thing i could think of running an Auto.

Angus

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
DSG doesnt look that great on a MACH1

I would certainly disagree with that statement.... :coolman:

Mach1%20090703%20004.jpg

Mach1%20090703%20011.jpg

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
If you do decide to go with the '04, get the Competition Orange...definitely more fun than the DSG... :shrug:

Auto could be nice...but I agree...go with the 5-speed :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

The orange is nice, but it seems like a color you could get sick of fast! Love the DSG though.

AzDropTop

Established Member
Fuller Ford
560 Auto Park Drive, Chula Vista, CA, 91911

Primary Phone: (619) 656-2500
Primary Fax: (619) 656-3384
Primary E-Mail: [email protected]

Service
Phone : 619-656-3360 Fax : 619-656-1436
E-Mail : [email protected] Toll-free Phone : 800-336-5757

Rentals
Phone : 619-656-3370 Fax : 619-656-3371
E-Mail : [email protected]

This A.M. these guys have an auto DSG. Get on it!!!
:D

Peter

Established Member
Angus- The DSG is beautiful! Just try not to ever need any paintwork, I have heard that PPG which supplies the paint is having an awfull time trying to match the color. They blame Ford and say it is because there are about 5 variants of the color. I think it is because of the heavy flake in the paint.

Pete

mds370

Established Member
Peter,

here is a link to my web page. I picked up my 04 Mach on Oct 20. I love the Comp Orange on the Mach. The pics just don't do it justice.

BTW . there is rebate on the 04 Mach now, . Take a look on the forums at Mach1registry.com.

good luck in you desicion.

Marlon

http://community.webshots.com/user/mds370

Angus

Established Member
Originally posted by Peter
Angus- The DSG is beautiful! Just try not to ever need any paintwork, I have heard that PPG which supplies the paint is having an awfull time trying to match the color. They blame Ford and say it is because there are about 5 variants of the color. I think it is because of the heavy flake in the paint.

Pete

I hope to never need any body/paint work, but thanks for the heads-up on possible DSG color-matching issues... :beer:

Peter

Established Member
Originally posted by Ford4me
I paid 24k for my torch red. I used the rebates. Why do you want an auto? I test drove one and it's not the same experience as the 5 speed. :lol:

I test drove both the stick and auto, and I have to say Ford did a great job with the auto, the 03 auto did have some problems which Ford has worked out.

Pete:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread