Mach 1000 Wiring Help Needed

snakeyes

Established Member
I know many of you do not favor putting the Mach 1000 stuff into a 2003 Cobra but I am going to do it. I have the amp rack and subwoofers but I cannot find the wiring need to connect it. Two ford dealer parts departments were not very helpful. Does anyone know where this harness can be obtained from or have access to the proper wiring diagrams. I can only find the older Mach 460 diagrams. I am willing to make my own harness but I need diagrams. There are places that offer a whole conversion kit but they will not sell just the harness. From what I can tell there is a connector behind the driver side rear trim panel where the Mach 460 harness mates. I believe here is where the Mach 1000 specific harness would connect. If anyone has access to ford wiring diagrams(Mach 1000) or parts info please help. Another option is to find someone with the factory installed Mach 1000 and see if I can find the info I need. Any assistance woulb be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
When I was down at the Woodward dream cruise this year in mustang alley there was a mustang cobra there. Sporting the mach 1000 system. They say now that all the components for and a mere 1200 bucks that it can be a dealer installed or everthing u need and do it yourself.

I questioned him but he said its now aviable and gave me a brochure as a dealer installed item.

Users who are viewing this thread