Mach 1's??

QUIKAG

Established Member
What is the consensus of the new Mach 1's? I saw an ad in the Austin, TX paper for new Mach 1 Stangs at $25.5k. Is that a good price, are they cool cars? I saw one with drag radials run at the 1/4 mile track at Ennis about a month ago, He launched pretty hard and it sounded good. I think it ran a 13.2 at 102mph. The weather was VERY hot and humid and the track wasn't all that great, so it was a pretty good time overall.

Anyway, opinions??

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
I love mine. They are undoubtably Ford's fastest n/a Mustang ever (except for maybe the '00 cobra R).

I would have to say that 25.5 is an awesome deal for a Mach1 which start in the low 29's.

13.2 is fast but the mph is a little low, most professionally driven Mach1's get up to 105

Lastly, I would test drive one and form your own opinion. Planning on getting rid of the chevy for one?

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
I went and looked at one like MattNCSU and it looked really nice. It was an automatic though. They were asking $27,000, and this was about 3-4 months ago if that helps you out any :) Oh, but as always, try your best to talk them down :thumbsup:

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
Check out the Mach 1 forum that is listed in the Other Fast Ford section on this site. this is also a lot of good info at www.Mach1registry.com That is an excellent price!

By the way, I LOVE mine:-D

QUIKAG

Established Member
Originally posted by MattNCSU
I love mine. They are undoubtably Ford's fastest n/a Mustang ever (except for maybe the '00 cobra R).

I would have to say that 25.5 is an awesome deal for a Mach1 which start in the low 29's.

13.2 is fast but the mph is a little low, most professionally driven Mach1's get up to 105

Lastly, I would test drive one and form your own opinion. Planning on getting rid of the chevy for one?

No, I would get rid of the Pontiac for one. :-D The mph was low due to the near 100F degree heat.

I'll let you guys know what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread