Mach1 Harness Question!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Ok here is the question. This is mainly for the Mach 1 Guys.. I’m in the middle of my swap from the 2v to the 4v. So you know how the Mach1’s have 2 Harnesses in the Engine Bay. One is the Main Engine Harness the Other is attached to the Main Harness which goes to the Coils. This is My Question I know I need the Engine Harness no but’s about it. Here is the catch, does my 2v motor have the same coil harness as for the mach 1? If so can I use it with the 32v mach 1 harness ?

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I am gonna go out on a limb here and say no. Just for the fact that we have the coil-on plug setup. Someone else should definitely chime in though :shrug:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
speedofsound said:
I am gonna go out on a limb here and say no. Just for the fact that we have the coil-on plug setup. Someone else should definitely chime in though :shrug:

what do you mean coil on plug ?

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
fastball19 said:

each sparkplug has its own coil that sits on top of it, then the harness connects to the coil, then the harness goes to magic-land (wherever it goes).

after looking for a picture of one, I think you have the same setup.

GMS Coil-On Plug Kit for 2V

ster!nn

Established Member
fastball19 said:
We have 2 Individual harnesses for each bank side of the motor. Each harness has 4 "coil on plug wires"

mustangtuning_1928_5276588

Users who are viewing this thread