Mach1 with 03 cobra catback...

buckinwild

Established Member
Well there's a few that have done it, guess I get to eat my words this time:) as per my previous reply...

Last edited:

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
Previous owner had actually done this, and i couldn't tell you where he ordered it, but it does stand out from the rest coming down the road. PM me when you get a chance about that cobra front bumper on your car, i am really looking into doing that for mine was curious about fitment and paint etc and any problems you had doing the switch.

Do it!! :thumbsup: cobra front bumpers look killer on Machs... By the way love your Mach :D

And as for the IRS catback on a SRA... Like others have already said I would just get the IRS from someone. You'll get better handling ride smoother (just swap the bushings etc) just my .02

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Do it!! :thumbsup: cobra front bumpers look killer on Machs... By the way love your Mach :D

And as for the IRS catback on a SRA... Like others have already said I would just get the IRS from someone. You'll get better handling ride smoother (just swap the bushings etc) just my .02

Heres a couple of My Mach with the Termi Bumper,

th_1122091332a.jpg

th_IMG_0829.jpg

th_Solo179.jpg

th_IMG_0780.gif

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Wow looks great! Whered ya get the spacer from?

The spacer was done by a company called The Throttle Stop out of Roseville, CA. They three owners parted ways so they are no longer available. They are "GOLD" if you can find one.

I had one of the firsts on my DSG mach when I had them tune it, I bought it.:beer:

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
The spacer was done by a company called The Throttle Stop out of Roseville, CA. They three owners parted ways so they are no longer available. They are "GOLD" if you can find one.

I had one of the firsts on my DSG mach when I had them tune it, I bought it.:beer:

Yea i checked the old thread on M1R saw ur pics, looked greeat!
But yea theres apparently a new guy doing it in the forsale section of M1R

Users who are viewing this thread