MAD Weekly Meet - Glen Burnie, MD

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
Our crew will be having a weekly meet in Glen Burnie, MD. Here is a copy/paste from the original thread.

We have decided to make our meet at the Starbucks in Glen Burnie a weekly G2G. Every Sunday, from 7pm - 10pm, we will be meeting at the Starbucks just off Ritchie highway near the intersection with highway 100. It's the parking lot between Starbucks and Glory Days, across the street from Anne's Dairy Creme, and just up the road from Marley Station.

Since we are the Mid-Atlantic Domestics, any domestic cars are allowed to come. You may bring friends who drive imports, however, we ask that they park towards the end or in a different row to show respect to the crew.

Who: Mid-Atlantic Domestics Crew (MAD Crew)
What: Weekly Meet
When: Every Sunday, 7pm - 10pm
Where: Starbucks parking lot, 4 Mountain Road, Glen Burnie, MD Starbucks - Google Maps

Remember the Rules!

NO BURNOUTS!
NO ALCOHOL!
NO JACKASSERY!

We care alot for our crew members and the safety of everyone affiliated. Therefore, we ask that you follow our simple rules. If you break any of the rules, you will be asked to leave. With that being said, we are a group about community so we want everyone involved to have a good time.

Have fun, drive safe, and we hope to see you all out there.

The more the merrier. Come on out and chill with us.

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
Hey guys, our first meet is tonight. I'll be rolling up about 7 after seeing a fellow soldier off for deployment. We'll probably be around until about 10 or so.

Anyone interested?

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
We had a decent turnout tonight. We had 14 cars total with 11 at one time. There was a mix of Stangs, Vettes, Trans Ams, GTOs, a G8, and a couple of Focuses.

Since next weekend is the 4th of July and everyone will probably be spending time with family, bbq-ing, popping fireworks, and drinking, we're thinking of moving the meet to Friday, July 2nd at 7pm. This would be for this coming weekend only to not interfere with the weekend.

Here's my pics from tonight!

The last one I tried to take came out really bad and my batteries died before I could take another one.

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet036.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet037.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet038.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet039.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet040.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet041.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet042.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet043.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet044.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet045.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet046.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet049.jpg

Last edited:

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
this seems pretty cool. i wish i could go though...still in training right now in the army till about october at fort meade. i like the idea of sunday nights though would definitely make me look forward to sundays.

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
^ I'm stationed at Ft. Meade as well. A Russian Linguist.

Are you Camera?

I'm beginning to think that not many people look at the Mid-Atlantic forum. I might have to link this over to the MACA forum. lol

Last edited:

helty

I'd hit it
Established Member
I'll try to make it out friday. May have to be in my grocery getter though. The mustang isn't exactly street legal....meaning the tags have been expired for two years.

clean93

Established Member
as soon as my car comes home im heading up there. been looking for a regular weekend meet spot for a while

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
Several of us frequent Capitol dragway. We do the occasional cruise of Ritchie highway but we keep the horseplay to a minimum.

We'd be more than glad to have you all out. Come one, come all!

Helty - Not a problem at all if you bring the grocery getter. We're about the community, not what car you drive.

Just a FYI. We now officially have our own site.

madcrew.freeforums.org • Index page

It's a free forum for now just to get started.

Last edited:

helty

I'd hit it
Established Member
Helty - Not a problem at all if you bring the grocery getter. We're about the community, not what car you drive.
you should know what I drive from css.net.

I registered this morning and it said I was supposed to receive an account activation e-mail, which I have yet to receive.

username: Carlos Spicy Weiner

yeah, really.

clean93

Established Member
Several of us frequent Capitol dragway. We do the occasional cruise of Ritchie highway but we keep the horseplay to a minimum.

We'd be more than glad to have you all out. Come one, come all!

ok i'll bring my tacoma up since i dont have my mustang right now

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
you should know what I drive from css.net.

I registered this morning and it said I was supposed to receive an account activation e-mail, which I have yet to receive.

username: Carlos Spicy Weiner

yeah, really.

Yeah, I remember you from css.

I checked out your user privileges and you're good to go. That's strange that you didn't receive an email notice though. I'm going to look into that. You should be able to log in though.

ok i'll bring my tacoma up since i dont have my mustang right now

Cool! We'll see you Friday then! :)

clean93

Established Member
Thought it was sunday night? btw this is aaron(ranx93) from MPSF guy with the red fox GT a kid tried to color on at a car show until you put the fear of God in him

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
^ I was actually going to ask you about that after seeing your mod list. lol

The meet is typically Sunday night, however, we're having it Friday night this week due to Sunday being the 4th. We don't want to interfere with the holiday and people spending time with family and such.

ethomass

Established Member
I wouldn't mind stopping by a few times, i'm only a few minutes away. This friday I will be out but hopefully the week after.

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
Is this still going on on Sundays or has it faded out? I'd like to bring my 01 slowbra out and see what some other people are running around the area once it gets back from the shop in a couple weeks.

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
If this meet has in fact died out like this thread has, does anyone else know a spot around DC (MD and NOVA) where domestics congregate?

Users who are viewing this thread