MAD Weekly Meet - Glen Burnie, MD

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
I made a thread for this in the Mid-Atlantic forum but it didn't get much attention.

Our crew will be having a weekly meet in Glen Burnie, MD. Here is a copy/paste from the original thread.

Here is the "new" original thread on our forum which we just got up and running this week.
http://www.madcrew.freeforums.org/mad-weekly-meet-glen-burnie-md-t11.html

We have decided to make our meet at the Starbucks in Glen Burnie a weekly G2G. Every Sunday, from 7pm - 10pm, we will be meeting at the Starbucks just off Ritchie highway near the intersection with highway 100. It's the parking lot between Starbucks and Glory Days, across the street from Anne's Dairy Creme, and just up the road from Marley Station.

Since we are the Mid-Atlantic Domestics, any domestic cars are allowed to come. You may bring friends who drive imports, however, we ask that they park towards the end or in a different row to show respect to the crew.

Who: Mid-Atlantic Domestics Crew (MAD Crew)
What: Weekly Meet
When: Every Sunday, 7pm - 10pm
Where: Starbucks parking lot, 4 Mountain Road, Glen Burnie, MD Starbucks - Google Maps

Remember the Rules!

NO BURNOUTS!
NO ALCOHOL!
NO JACKASSERY!

We care alot for our crew members and the safety of everyone affiliated. Therefore, we ask that you follow our simple rules. If you break any of the rules, you will be asked to leave. With that being said, we are a group about community so we want everyone involved to have a good time.

Have fun, drive safe, and we hope to see you all out there.

MAD.jpg

The more the merrier. Come on out and chill with us.

Last edited:

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
Here's a few pics from our meet this past Sunday.

The last one I tried to take came out really bad and my batteries died before I could take another one.

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet036.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet037.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet038.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet039.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet040.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet041.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet042.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet043.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet044.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet045.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet046.jpg

MADWeeklyGlenBurnieMeet049.jpg

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
FYI

DATE CHANGE!!!

This weekend, we will be having this meet on Friday, July 2nd, instead of Sunday. This way it doesn't interfere with the holiday. It'll be the same time and location.

Evan5469

Established Member
I was the red Cobra that was the jackass on the way out who spun his tires last week with the group of guys closer to the Burger King. I typically don't do that type of stuff but I was pressured into it by my friends :lol:. Looks like the last pic has a few of my friends in it.

convert03cobra

Established Member
I might swing by tomorrow before I head out to the city to have a few drinks...and by few I mean a lot.

Konaboss302

Funtime!!!
Established Member
I'm thinkin about dropping by... my last weekend in MD before I head out for this school for 8 weeks...

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
^ Awesome! We'd be glad to have you guys by. I'm going to clean on the Focus now and have it all nice and clean! :)

convert03cobra

Established Member
I drove by you guys in my cobra on Friday night around 8ish but there were like 4 cars there so I didn't stop. Hopefully the Sunday turnouts are better for ya.

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
Yeah, this Friday sucked horribly. I didn't expect much since it was 4th of July weekend. Alot of people were either at the track, out partying, or with family. We're getting a good commitment for this coming Sunday though. We only had 11 cars total drop by at some point or another with the most being 7 at once. Hopefully this weekend we'll get over the 25 car mark.

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
Great turnout tonight! We topped the 25 car mark and had a good mix of Stangs (GTs and Sixxers alike including a Shelby), Focuses, GTOs, Cobalts, Camaros, Trans Ams, Vettes, and a Cadillac. No cobras though. :(

Users who are viewing this thread