Made a new purchase - new dd

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
The Fusion with the EB is a really nice car. Nice interior. Nice equipment. Great power. Just a good ride around IMO. I think you're going to love it.

I hope so, loving it so far!

I have the exact car but Ruby Red...

Average MPG is 24...But I like to kick it down
a lot of the time.23k on it now.

Not a very good car in the snow though.....

Overall I do like it.Very comfortable for long road trips.

Nice, ruby red was my second choice. Went for something different as I already have the redfire gt. Why are you saying it's not good in snow? My civic wasn't the best but I was generally never scared to take it anywhere with snow on the ground. St. Louis doesn't typically get tons a snow though either. Couple of inches usually sends people hiding away in their houses stocking up on groceries. Hah

very nice car, congrats

Thanks!

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Congrats man, my Mother's car is the exact same except for black and the n/a 2.0(boo). She wanted an EB car but the only one he dealer had was the 1.6 with no options, hers is loaded.

Last edited:

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
Nice ride. I'd imagine the interior is similar to my '13 Edge Limited. It's NICE! My next DD will be a Fusion... but that will be years from now and when my GTP quits.

I too would love to see Fusion get the SVT treatment.

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
Nice! Much better than a honda as a dd

Thanks, for sure!

Great looking DD

Thanks!

Congrats man, my Mother's car is the exact same except for black and the n/a 2.0(boo). She wanted an EB car but the only one he dealer had was the 1.6 with no options, hers is loaded.

I really liked the black especially with these wheels. My wife's car is black though and with kids I don't have time to keep it clean and polished!

Nice ride. I'd imagine the interior is similar to my '13 Edge Limited. It's NICE! My next DD will be a Fusion... but that will be years from now and when my GTP quits.

I too would love to see Fusion get the SVT treatment.

I haven't been in an edge but I agree I really like the interior. It's very clean and minimal due to most of the options being within the my ford touch.

jblood37

Established Member
I drove one as a rental car for a while. Really nice cars. Outran my friend's v6 camaro rental by a large margin. Haha

Sirraf

Established Member
I had one for a week on a business trip and loved that car! Nice as hell and got plenty of lead in the pencil. Good choice!

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
That's sweet. I hear ya about learning the new tech, my wife just went from an 04 Highlander to a 13 Explorer sport.

Thanks, my wife really wants the explorer sport. The sport is really nice...we saw a black one when shopping that had tint and black wheels that she fell in love with. I glanced at it but balked at the price since we are trying to get into a bigger house this year too.

I drove one as a rental car for a while. Really nice cars. Outran my friend's v6 camaro rental by a large margin. Haha

Nice, haha. Time to go fishing for some v6 camaros!

I had one for a week on a business trip and loved that car! Nice as hell and got plenty of lead in the pencil. Good choice!

Thanks, they seem to be popular rental cars. I've had a lot of people tell me that!

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
I had to drive in the snow already today. The streets were pretty cleaned off but she is dirty now. It did well though!

Users who are viewing this thread