MAF ? for kenne Bell

mystic1

KB'd BITCH!!!!
Established Member
Well within the next week or two I will putting on my kenne bell blower and was wondering what brand and size of MAF you guys are running. I know that SCT is coming out with a new one that is suppose to be the end all for are cars as far as drivability, but the only problem is my tuner has only Diablo stuff. So any info for what I should be running would be great. Please take into account that this car will be street driven on a regular basis.

mystic1

KB'd BITCH!!!!
Established Member
How is it as far as idle, start and drivabilty quality? These things are very import to me.

Onelfastlride

Established Member
95mm OEM style ProM tuned for the injectors or 92mm ProM with their sampling tube. I've had both now the ProM and the new SCT meter. Both seemed to work excellent. My ProM is forsale, less then a month old, tuned for 55's, with the flow sheet provided from ProM. If you get a meter from ProM that works, they work well. When they're calibrated for the injectors it's easier to "mail" order tune the car.

If you're interested in the 95mm email me @
[email protected]

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
If your not going to be in the 525+rwhp range stick with a stock maf. If you go over that SCT's is supposedly good to 700rw or else try the pro-m.

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
I am running a 92mm Pro-M. The first one I got pegged at 5500 rpm. The second one was a pain but eventually it finally worked right.

Users who are viewing this thread