Mafia for sale

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
I have mafia, never used in the box 130$, they are going for 160-170 brand new, never been opend, I also have a set of magnaflow mufflers for sale, came off of my car. Not even used for 2 months, before I switched to the magnapacks for my turbo setup.

JKD

Banned
snakebitten1975 said:
I also might be selling my ET streets that were on my car lat night, only made a few passes since im going to CCW drag packs

I hope whatever is coming on that drag pack hooks better then those ET's. You were roasting those things like regular street tires.

So what's the verdict on your car? Is it seriously hurt or easy fix? There was alot of flames shooting out of it for sure! :eek:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
JKD said:
I hope whatever is coming on that drag pack hooks better then those ET's. You were roasting those things like regular street tires.

So what's the verdict on your car? Is it seriously hurt or easy fix? There was alot of flames shooting out of it for sure! :eek:

no the clutch was in bad shape to begin with, I knew that going in, since it sat for 6 months the et streets hook great, i just need some more driving time, with the turbos I can admit I lost as bad as it sounds, its all in good fun. I have my car back, the adjustment was just way off from the clutch, when is this svt pic. day. The ET streets were on mannys 03 cobra I bought them for cheap, I ordered the hoosiers this week, I know in the long run I will adventually get an auto for now im good since the tranny is all viper spec, and strong enough to handle the power.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
ASSASSIN said:
I might be interested in the Mafia Eric let me know whats up.

-Benny-

Oh yeah great just let me know its still in the box, I can make you a better deal if can meet in person, maybe at the meet, Next week if you decide to show, btw steve the sparks were from the rev limited, I had no idea what it was set or if it was changed in the tune, but I am getting use to or know exactly when to shift. :D

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
no the clutch was in bad shape to begin with, I knew that going in, since it sat for 6 months the et streets hook great, i just need some more driving time, with the turbos I can admit I lost as bad as it sounds, its all in good fun. I have my car back, the adjustment was just way off from the clutch, when is this svt pic. day. The ET streets were on mannys 03 cobra I bought them for cheap, I ordered the hoosiers this week, I know in the long run I will adventually get an auto for now im good since the tranny is all viper spec, and strong enough to handle the power.

If you plan on driving that thing on the street, keep the 6 speed and learn how to drive it.

JKD

Banned
snakebitten1975 said:
btw steve the sparks were from the rev limited, I had no idea what it was set or if it was changed in the tune, but I am getting use to or know exactly when to shift. :D

I hope you're right. That would suck otherwise after all that money you just invested.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
If you plan on driving that thing on the street, keep the 6 speed and learn how to drive it.

Ok Mr. Letting off king at 90 mph. Your so funny I just have to laugh everytime you post, rematch next weekend, video footage if anyone has a camera.:D

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
foofinator said:
How much for the ET streets?

Im wanting 200, but can go lower for you foof, I was lucky to get these in great shape from manny, 150 and they are yours, if can wait until my hoosiers come in. I might cruise up there in them next friday if the weather permits, you can check them out practically brand new, ask manny when you see him next time. I wouldnt run them until you get your halfshafts though.

Last edited:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
JKD said:
I hope you're right. That would suck otherwise after all that money you just invested.

yeah it would I do need some more seat time but im getting better, the et streets hook great, you just cant drive around on them, I finally broke down and bought some rain tires, as scary as that sounds hahaha/:-D

Users who are viewing this thread