Mafia question

LightningMAS

Banned
i have my mafia set on 2 as of right now... i was looking the mafia parameters and setting of 2 said 24% or mutiply by .76 - 5.5v-5v or .90

the original tune has a value of 40 for the low injector fuel slope. right?

40 x .76= 30.40 fuel injector low slope..... what is my high slope?

Also i went in my predator to look at my high slope and low slope.................

high slope=37.1
low slope= 31.5

do i need to change it or what?

Also my Mass air sensor is at -10%

any help???

Last edited:

repsol

Established Member
mafia,There is no mafia.
BTW what's your adress a couple guy's
want to come by and talk to you.

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
I believe it was a mafia joke. Mafia as in the underground band of thugs, not the MAF extended MAFia.

-Andy

mikeb82992

Established Member
I am doing what you are to my 00. When I installed mine it ran terrible. Now I am learning about tuning because there are those that make a living out of tuning, they will not be much help. Now ( this might not be right... remember that)...Low slope and high slope have to do with fuel air ratio at certain RPMs so low is up to 3500 or so and high is 3500 up...maf basically measures volume of air moving through the engine...there is a direct relationship between the volts out of the maf and air fuel ratio....so whatever the ratio is for the setting on the mafia, the a/f ratio has to be changed accordingly...the sheet that comes with mafia gives the ratios...the stock system will top out and go lean..(bad...its made that way)...Anyway I have been playing around with settings and finally figured out I needed a 90mm maf...I got one and what a difference,,,(my canned predator tune was for 90maf) now it runs great...get right parts make it run...go to tuner to refine

LightningMAS

Banned
i got it setup........... she runs great! just had to change my setting from 2 to 3 and put in the injector slopes #'s and put my MAF curve back at 0.... i8t was on -10. lol

Users who are viewing this thread