Mafia users inside - question.

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
I have the following mods:

Steig. stage 4 port
BF 2.93 upper, 4# lower, Bassini headers/full exhaust
KB BAP, NGK TR6's and Mafia.

I have a e-mail tune that I am waiting for a power adapter for my diablo to upload into the Cobra.

Question is: What setting would I put the Mafia at? Should the tune accomidate for the Mafia or do I set it after?
I read a post somewhere, where it gave approximate settings depending on HP numbers?
I know the MAF is very important and don't want to do any damage.

TEABG

Banned
Tune must be custom for the Mafia. Mafia is set into the tune from your tuner. Mafia settings are based on the tune and power output. Whatever setting your tuner recommends is set into the tune. Do not use the Mafia without a tune.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
That's correct. You tuner should tell you what setting to put the MAFia on. It wont work right if the two aren't matched up.

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
Instructions say you can set it for "0" - as that will have no effect on anything. Is this correct?
I e-mailed the tuner and am waiting for an answer.

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
yes at 0 it won't change anything. I think once you get ahold of your tuner he will tell you to set the mafia at 2.

TEABG

Banned
Mad Max said:
Instructions say you can set it for "0" - as that will have no effect on anything. Is this correct?
I e-mailed the tuner and am waiting for an answer.

That's correct, I said contact your tuner first and do not use the Mafia. Zero also means not in use. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread