MAFia users

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
I read about the troubles/issues that some MAFia users have experienced. There was a post about a gentleman having problems getting reading via Predator/data logging equipment from the MAFia, pulled it completely off and then set the unit to "0" and was sucessful in getting it logged.

As I'm getting ready to install one, I'd like to ask the question: How many of you are using and how many of you are/have experienced similar occurences? Also, is the SCT2400/2800 more preferred over these?

:beer:

BurnTire

Established Member
Christian said:
I read about the troubles/issues that some MAFia users have experienced. There was a post about a gentleman having problems getting reading via Predator/data logging equipment from the MAFia, pulled it completely off and then set the unit to "0" and was sucessful in getting it logged.

As I'm getting ready to install one, I'd like to ask the question: How many of you are using and how many of you are/have experienced similar occurences? Also, is the SCT2400/2800 more preferred over these?

I am having some tuning issues with the mafia, but hopefully they will be worked out soon.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
BurnTire said:
I am having some tuning issues with the mafia, but hopefully they will be worked out soon.
May I ask for some details as to your issues? Also, has you tuner been informed or was aware of these issues with the MAFia?

BurnTire

Established Member
Yes I have been working on the issue. Pig lean on the bottom end when you first transition to WOT. I am awaiting a new tune that hopfully clears it up.

Users who are viewing this thread