Magna-Pak's on a Mach1

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
If ya havent seen a Magna-Pak on a Mach1 :eek:
Here ya go, :thumbsup:

Before the install.....factory pices :eek:
Sorry but the color of this car is not justified by the Camera at all.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Cam, did u use the other pics of the Magna-Pak & the X-pipe?
Wont let me post it.... :cuss:
Dave...this is the only other one I have...:shrug:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn. WTF did i do? Wanted to show off the X-pipe / Magna-Pak pic.

I hope i didnt freaking delete it :cuss:

Steve it shall come & wait for a few more days.... :eek: Exhaust sound will be well worth the wait. ;-)

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
That shot provides a pretty good look at the factory subframes as well...for anyone who is interested ;-)

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Well guys....
I was all set to install my exhaust today. A few days ago I developed the infamous "tick" from the heads. It's pretty noticable too. I started to wonder if I my warranty would be voided if I installed my exhaust. So to be safe I went to the dealer and they told me anything aftermarket on the car would void my warranty if it is related to the problem.
:gt:
I guess it doesnt matter that the tick existed before I was planning to install my exhaust. I even asked if we could document the fact so I could put on the the exhaust and the answer was "no."
So I figure since my car will be in there for that, they might as well fix the horrible creaking noise I have in the front end and take a crack at the tranny. I have the 2-3 shifting problem at 6000 rpm's. They are also gonna fix the passenger seat rubbing as well. Might as well get my money's worth huh?
This sucks....I was all excited to get my magnaflow on there. Now I have to take my blue thunder shifter out and re-install the stock one too.
:nonono:

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Sorry to hear about the tick! I know how you must feel about having to wait for the exhaust install now...I hate to wait too!

Any chance you know about when your car was made?

Thanks,
Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Hey Harry.
My car was made on the 21st of Feb. 03.
I called Tremec for some advice on the tranny but they are closed for the day.
I've read about a few guys having to have their heads replaced for the tick. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn....sorry Steve.

Well i have the tick on my car & im just living with is because of all the mods i have & no way to turn back now :(

I have not heard that the Tick is hurting Performance at all. Plus do u not have any other options to take the car to some other Dealer?

Sunrise Ford in So Cal side was cool about my 01Cobra mods & they were willing to fix the T45 with out any questions asked.

Good luck bro :(

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Hey Dave. Yeah I have the option of taking it to the dealer right down the street from me, which is Vacaville Ford. But those F^&#NG pricks will never ever ever touch another one of my cars again. For anyone around here thinking of taking your car to Vacaville Ford, DONT!!! That dealership had the worst customer service I've ever received and my car was in worse condition when I got it back.
I bought the car in Napa, but that is a bit too far for me considering my situation. I travel so much that its hard for me to drop a car off 45 minutes away and have to worry about getting rides and what not. So I'm taking it into Green Valley Ford in Fairfield. I've had a good experience with them before, plus they are an SVT dealer, so they might have some insight as far as the heads go since your heads and my heads are the same. (At least thats what I've heard)
And just to elaborate on my situation...I got a call while typing this from the office, I have to leave for Thailand tomorrow at 1pm. Hows that for a little stability while trying to get warranty work done.
This sucks, I hope ford doesnt blow this off as injector noise. I mean if it truly is injectory noise, than so be it. But I'd hate for the heads to be bad and have something serious develop later on down the road. That and I can hear them now telling me that I shouldnt be shifting from 2nd to 3rd at 6000 rpms.....I might have to bring the pictures of the machs and cobras doing the burnouts that ford uses for adverstising as backup.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Good idea on the Burnouts for the Ads :thumbsup:

Yeah ur in a bad situation in getting warrentee work :(
Damn Thailand......alot of women u can get out there ;-)

Well injector noise should be heard so loudly when the hood is down....IMO.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread