MagnaFlow 4" tips installed and pics!

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
Been raining off and on for a few days now. CAR IS DIRTY! Sorry, but it is supposed to rain for the next two days also, so I wasn't going to wash it. Enjoy the dirty car pics:

LOOK HERE!

Last edited:

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
Tried to post them dorectly to this thread, but they wouldn't go.

That's all the pics I got. I could take more if anyone REALLY needed them.

Torch

Last edited:

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
TTT

- for those guys that requested pics of the hanger mount and the welds. The 18" tip was installed as far on the straight part of the pipe as it could go. The tips ended up sitting under the car more than the original Magnaflow tips. I had them out more, but they looked better this way. Some people had been saying there was no way the 18" long tips would go on w/o sticking out and looking bad. I don't think they stick out.

What do you guys think? Look okay?

500hp03Cobra

Established Member
Hey, I have those same tips... theyre badass.. they look awesome! One thing though; are you sure that your tips are out far enough? I would'nt want your tips to melt your bumper... if they're ok, then nice choice with them!

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Looks way sweet! Cant wait to get my own! Have to get some 315's though. Really makes the whole rearend package.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Originally posted by 04MystiCobra
Looks way sweet! Cant wait to get my own! Have to get some 315's though. Really makes the whole rearend package.

Hey man just wanted to give you and the other troops over in Iraq a shout out! :beer: I appreciate everything you guys are doing over there and wish you all a safe and speedy return.

Torch Red 10th - the rear of your car is just MEATY! I love it! Can you post a pic standing about 15 feet behind of your car so I can get a better feel of how far those tires set out. Been thinking about 315s myself. Thanks, sweet ride, great choice w/TR10th;-)

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
Originally posted by BigBeez03
Torch Red 10th - the rear of your car is just MEATY! I love it! Can you post a pic standing about 15 feet behind of your car so I can get a better feel of how far those tires set out. Been thinking about 315s myself. Thanks, sweet ride, great choice w/TR10th;-)

It's dark here now, I'll try to get you a good shot from further behind the car tomorrow. It's supposed to rain off and on, but I'll give it a shot.

Torch

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
BigBeez03

Thanks! It means alot. Been here 1 year and 1 day. Going home real soon though. Then time to melt the credit cards on parts! So many of them too! The g/f is going to kill me! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread