Magnaflow Cat backs

Topherbleh

Beer Master
Established Member

Topherbleh

Beer Master
Established Member
They were on there when i bought the car. Tips says magnaflow performance, and the mufflers say magnaflow on them :eek:

I hate to burst your bubble, but those are Flowmaster mufflers with the Magnaflow tips. Magnaflow mufflers are stainless steel and dont have that circular looking thing on the back side of them

Topherbleh

Beer Master
Established Member
It's all good, I've had numerous people tell me this now. I could be mistaken about the mufflers, let me go and see what the last owner jimmy rigged on there.

Topherbleh said:
It's all good, I've had numerous people tell me this now. I could be mistaken about the mufflers, let me go and see what the last owner jimmy rigged on there.

Hehe yea I know that sound all too well....the look of the mufflers gave it away for me as well:coolman: Ill show you some Magnaflow mufflers in a sec.

DSCN1132.gif

DSCN1131.gif

Last edited:

Topherbleh

Beer Master
Established Member
oooh shiny. Yes, just ran out and took a look. Never really looked close at the exhaust (been planning on swawpping it out since i got the cobra) You can see where the last owner has welded the tips onto the muffler and the mufflers to the midpipe. Glad you were able to spot it.

Topherbleh said:
oooh shiny. Yes, just ran out and took a look. Never really looked close at the exhaust (been planning on swawpping it out since i got the cobra) You can see where the last owner has welded the tips onto the muffler and the mufflers to the midpipe. Glad you were able to spot it.

No prob man, it sux being a new owner and not knowing what you have. The only thing my car had when I bought it was Flowmasters welded in. God I hate them with a passion.

Topherbleh

Beer Master
Established Member
Now I have to go listen to magnaflow sound clips, hehe always skipped them thinking I knew what they sounded like.

Users who are viewing this thread