magnaflow catback installed

fiveoguy

Established Member
Installed my magnaflow catback today and I'm very pleased. Had access to a lift and a buddy helping, took only about 30 mins. Everything lined up just right and the sound is perfect. Sounds about like everyone has described, barely louder than stock at idle, but really comes alive when you get on it. No real drone at all. I've got got longtubes, offroad h, and flowmasters on my 92, so being used to that, i was a little worried that the magnaflow system would be too quiet, but its just about right. Not nearly as loud as the 92, but sounds like this car should sound. Can't tell a big difference in power, but haven't had a chance to really run it yet. For anyone who is looking for a catback, I say magnaflow is the way to go. Got mine from full line exhaust for $360 shipped.

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Exhaust

You have any pics?

I found one of the Bassani's, just wondering if there is a difference. I'm also trying to decide. It's just too quite right now. I have Bassani X and Borla Cat-Back on my GT and I love the way it sounds.

Picture of the Bassani cat-back
2003%20Cobra1.jpg

My 1995 GT:
img4.jpg

langer

Established Member
Can you give me the telephone, or e-mail to get ahold of that exhasut dealer??? Thats the best price I've seen.

cobra808

Established Member
five0

Got the same system and sounds great.

IMO, I would turn your clamps 90 degrees outward so as to not expose your bolts to some unkindly speed bump or other road hazard.

Just a suggestion.:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread