Magnaflow Catback with 4" Tips Installed!

JR_Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by blk96SVT
Will do. Did you watch the install on the tips? Did they weld them on or are they the same setup as Magnaflow has with the adjustable tips? Thanks, I will give him a call!

I didn't watch the install - I was too busy checking out all the cool gear in the showroom! :beer:

JR_Cobra

Established Member
After a few days of driving around with these Magnaflows, I am more than impressed. Great sound when you want it and polite when you want them to be. Thanks for advice!

VENOM650R

Established Member
Originally posted by blk96SVT
Will do. Did you watch the install on the tips? Did they weld them on or are they the same setup as Magnaflow has with the adjustable tips? Thanks, I will give him a call!

They are welded. My setup was done at Kinney's also. Kirk and crew are wonderful. The shop is as clean as a hospital operating room. Not only do they call you to check on things they send you a Thank You card in the mail and they videoed my COBRA and my VIPER to include in their dolby surround sound audio/visual display of different systems. I'm calling them today about installing my MM full length SFCs. BTW, my setup below was welded from front to back...no clamps anywhere...work of art under the car. They even paint the pipes in the rear around the gas tank a chrome black which looks great on my Black Cobra...really makes the SS 4" tips standout.

Bingo13

Established Member
Your car looks great Jeff. I should have gone with those tips but could not make up my mind at the time. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread