MagnaFlow Exhaust $329

HaulinBuggy

Established Member
Just got an email from the shop I bought my CB from...they are running their special pricing again $329 + shipping for the MagnaFlow Cobra CB.

www.completeexhaust.com

You have to call them to get this price.

I thought I would put this out there for anyone that has been looking for an exhaust. Like I said earlier I bought my CB from them, good people to deal with.

HaulinBuggy

Established Member
Give 'em a call.

The number is on their website, I'm too lazy to get it this morning.

If it helps, I dealt with John "the muffler guy".

CyberDaveA

Established Member
One of my friends order an exhaust from that site. He was happy with the product... and price

pwrhungry

Established Member
Also try this place for Magnaflow, its where I bought the c/b for my 01 GT and it was the cheapest place around. I did buy it over 2 years ago but its worth a min or two to call them and find out.

Full line exhaust

Last edited:

CyberDaveA

Established Member
I bought my magnapacks for my old '02 gt from Full Line Exhaust. They were great to deal with also...

04gambitcobra

Established Member
yes they have everything instock!! I ordered mine last week and the total shipped to FL was $352 killer deal. It probably helped having my Girlfriend flirt with them

mosconiac

Established Member
I got mine for $340 (shipped) to Iowa, but that was before they raised the price to $329...John's a good guy and updates you on shipping status with e-mails.

whtsnake03

Established Member
I ordered my Magnaflow cat-back from completeexhaust.com. Call them and mention you are a member of this board and they will give you the discount. I think I paid about $350 delivered. Very happy with my customer experience and the Maggies sound great on my 'vert. Somewhat quiet until you mash the accelerator. Then they come to life and roar.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread