Magnaflow Hi flow cats X-pipe question?

Dismember

2003 black Terminator
Established Member
Hi guys, i had used the search button but havent found the right anwser. I have a dynomax catback with the stock H pipe right now, i may have the possibility to put a hand on a used magnaflow hi flow cats x pipe next summer. My question is, beside the sound and the little weight reduction over the stock h .... What kind of power improvement we do get from an aftermarket X-pipe on the terminator?

Tx guys.

03mgmcobra

Established Member
i have one that sold on e-bay..but ups store wanted $200 to ship so i told them to eat it..got kinda pisssed of f-ing w/ it and i refunded the winning bidders $. if you know of a good shipper we could work something out. i want it gone.

Dismember

2003 black Terminator
Established Member
i have one that sold on e-bay..but ups store wanted $200 to ship so i told them to eat it..got kinda pisssed of f-ing w/ it and i refunded the winning bidders $. if you know of a good shipper we could work something out. i want it gone.

Thank you for that offer, things is i already have a good deal nearby(so no shipping will be involved) , my question was more about what kind of power is gain by an X-pipe?

moonltgold

Thank you for that offer, things is i already have a good deal nearby(so no shipping will be involved) , my question was more about what kind of power is gain by an X-pipe?

Minimal, maybe 3-5 rwhp. And that's primarily due to going to two high-flow cats from the stock four.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I'm running the Magnaflow catted X pipe and am happy with it. It will rev more freely at the upper RPM's and it sounds much better than the stock H pipe. When I first put it on I had Borla Stingers and it really woke them up. It was just too loud for me. I changed to a Borla 14858 catback (larger mufflers) and now it's just right. :coolman:

Dismember

2003 black Terminator
Established Member
I'm running the Magnaflow catted X pipe and am happy with it. It will rev more freely at the upper RPM's and it sounds much better than the stock H pipe. When I first put it on I had Borla Stingers and it really woke them up. It was just too loud for me. I changed to a Borla 14858 catback (larger mufflers) and now it's just right. :coolman:

Good to hear that, just another reason for me to make the deal and throw money on the car.:eek:

gotjack

Established Member

you got a magnaflow catted x pipe for sale? how much do you want? im here in modesto,ca

Users who are viewing this thread