Magnaflow or Borla Stingers??

Gxsa140

Established Member
Looking for some sound clips of Magnaflow and Stingers with the stock mid-pipe. I know there was a link on here for Atlanta's SVTOA site that had some good one's, but they all the magnaflows had aftermarket mid-pipes.
Is the magnaflow too quiet w/o adding a x pipe:shrug:

Gxsa140

Established Member
yeah, I tried that site, but I was hoping somebody on here had some better clips...........

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
I don't have any clips of it with the stock H but I installed it last week with the H, then changed to a Bassani o/r X. With the stock H, it's 10x better than stock and definitely noticeable, but not loud or intrusive. With an o/r X, it's nice while cruising and insane at WOT. Here's a video with the o/r X: Right Click, Save As

Gxsa140

Established Member
I heard that clip yesterday, that's what made me take a look at Magnaflow. I was set on the stingers, but now I'm not sure..... Your car sounds awesome.
Do you get the "bolts in a bucket" sound under the shifter with the x?

zen

Established Member
Originally posted by MinGrey02Stg2
I don't have any clips of it with the stock H but I installed it last week with the H, then changed to a Bassani o/r X. With the stock H, it's 10x better than stock and definitely noticeable, but not loud or intrusive. With an o/r X, it's nice while cruising and insane at WOT. Here's a video with the o/r X: Right Click, Save As

i really like the sound of your car :thumbsup:

I've been in a cobra with magnaflow and upr o/r x and it also sounds really good. You can't go wrong with magnaflow or the stingers, just a matter of taste.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Originally posted by Gxsa140
Do you get the "bolts in a bucket" sound under the shifter with the x?

Not at all... everything is nice and quiet, until I hit the gas :burnout: . But seriously, there is no sound under the shifter because of the x pipe.

Gxsa140

Established Member
Does anyone have the link to Atlanta's SVTOA posting with all of the exhaust? I can't find where it is.

zen

Established Member
Originally posted by Gxsa140
Does anyone have the link to Atlanta's SVTOA posting with all of the exhaust? I can't find where it is.

I can't find the thread for it either, but I do have all the videos

Users who are viewing this thread