magnaflow or flowmaster

Cobras_Rule

The Terminator Rules
Established Member
I have a 2002 Mustang GT with Bassani O/R X and Magnapacks and a friend of a friend of mine has a 98 Cobra with BBK O/R H and single chamber flows.

Mine is louder. ;-)
(At idle his is louder, but when you rev it up or when your gettin on it, mine is louder)

97BLK#1163

Established Member
You cant beat the way the maganflows sound and flow, but if you go with magnaflow, go with the actual magnaFLOWS, not the magnapacks. Flowmasters are great, but in terms of performance, they just dont cut it anymore!:burn:

Almo

Established Member
Quote: svtang03

magnaflow may have a nice flow but i have yet to hear a nice sounding magnaflow setup

Humm, I think they sound very mean on an 03.

white99gt

Established Member
Well ive had both.I LOST 6rwhp going from flows to magnaflows(N\A).

As far as drone .NONE with my flowmaster system.Ive had both the forceII and i have the american thunder now.
Both had ZERO drone.I run BBK longtubes and a o\r hpipe.I can talk to someone on my cell and no one knows im in my car.

Personally ,i think the magnaflows are to loud and raspy.

Guess its all in the taste and the cars setup.

Almo

Established Member
I have had both 40 Flows and now have Mangnapacks. I will stick with the Magnapacks for now, I really like their sound, although, I like the sounds of the Flows as well. I went from Flows to Magnapacks and picked up only 2 RWHP and 6 RWTQ. In conjuction with a 87MM Pro M though. Need to get it Dyno'ed one last time without the Pro M so I can get a true reading on the Flow Cat back compared to the Magnapack Catback.

Users who are viewing this thread