MAGNAFLOW/Sweeeet Sound! Tons o'Power!

N-Lightning/01

Established Member
:burnout: Just installed complete Magnaflow stainless system with high flow cats. WOW! What a beast! I can't belive the difference in power and sound. Imagine, I was set on another ststem until you guys convinced me that this was the way to go. Thanks everyone! I have the first day giggles again.hehehehe! Thumbs up all around.:D

WHLYTNIN

Established Member
ARE YOU RUNNING THE 4" ROUND MUFFLERS? OR WHAT?
wHAT DOES THIS SYSTEM CONSIST OF??

N-Lightning/01

Established Member
:burnout: MAGNAFLOW "Stainless"High-flow cats,5"x11"x22"oval Dual IN/Dual Out #14568 Muffler w/ factory tips reworked level with body skirts ,proud 1/2". Looks ,performs & sounds great! By the way ,WELCOME my friend! I was just going to reply to your thread. I like your tribute! :)

WHLYTNIN

Established Member
Hey thanks! That sounds great! I going to try the 4" round mufflers with the X pipe I talked to another guy he even had a sound file and that is the sound that I was looking for! To bad my L is still in hibernation:whine: OH well soon I will have her back!

RedFox

Established Member
Exhaust

Hi guys,

How about some pictures? Did you replace the entire system from the headers on? What was the total cost for the parts?
R.F.

DR.D

Established Member
RAMPAGE

I like your setup. Can you give me some details about it? That looks the same as the "Beefcake " setup. I heard his sound file and it sounds great. Before summer I will be installing some kind of system but I'm not sure. The only one I've heard in person is the Bassani.

LIGHTNINROD

Established Member
Masterloggie

has JDM's 'full-boat' system with the single Magnaflow. He has about 2,000 miles on it now. Last night after some 12 second(he got his first 12 sec et and backed it up with another) runs at SDR, we were going home togeather. After we got on the bridge that crosses the Flint River, he pulls up beside me, I roll my window down, and he 'mats' it! Gootgawdamighty!!!:bash: --like the 'hammers of hell'. You can bet he was just a-grinnin'

Dan

Rampage

Established Member
Hi Dr. D

Below is the make up of my custom exhaust system.

JBA Ceramic Coated Short Tube Headers
JBA X-Pipe
Magnaflow 14416 Stainless Steel mufflers
Magnaflow Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Tips

Install and Ceramic coatings was done by a local Performance Exhaust Shop.

Glad you like it. Sounds real good. Not to loud but loud enough to let people know you mean business! :)

Have a good one....

Users who are viewing this thread