Magnaflow!

ericsnow25

Established Member
I just got a magnaflow catback off eBay. Here are some photos of it in my living room. I'll post more once I install it on my the Cobra. I'm also going to post a video of it on here and youtube of it with just the catback. There's not a video of a 99 (theres 2 03's) with JUST magnaflow catback, so I hope to help people decide.

Anyways here's the link to my picasa albums, feel free to check out the other albums of the actual car not just the exhaust.

Picasa Web Albums - Eric Schellpeper - New Magnaflow

VtekII

Established Member
looks great man, will sound amazing once you get it on there...

heres some piks of mine in my living room hehe polished ofcourse!

DSC03705.jpg

DSC03707.jpg

Black10thSVT

Established Member
Spend half a day polishing it up! It will be so easy brand new like that.

Yep. Just pulled my magnaflow off. I bought a new bassani. Its all polished up now. As for a half day. Not sure about that. He better set aside a few week ends. Thats if he wants it to look really good.

my92gt

Established Member
How much did you pick it up for if you dont mind??? I have BBK long tube headers and matching offroad x-pipe waiting to be installed but I want to do it all together...

VtekII

Established Member
Yep. Just pulled my magnaflow off. I bought a new bassani. Its all polished up now. As for a half day. Not sure about that. He better set aside a few week ends. Thats if he wants it to look really good.

+1 i spend 3 nights after work polishing mine, because i wanted to only do it once... about 15 hrs total...will probly need to be touched up again this spring..well worth the time and effort though!

Predatorbird

Established Member
A new exhaust will be much easier to polish. Just spend the weekend working on it, it will look so much better.

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Here's a vid of my old 99 Cobra with a Magnaflow Cat-back and Bassani O/R X-pipe. I loved the sound and got the same setup for my 03 except with a Magnaflow O/R X-pipe this time.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri5T_i8X8ZE"]YouTube - 99 Mustang Cobra Idle[/nomedia]

forcefedcobra

Established Member
looks good. I'm actually polishing my magnaflow catback over again (wet road track weekends and polished exhaust dont agree).............I'll be spending 3 weeks stuck in a hotel for training 4 hours away from home so I'm gonna take it with me and spend all my time outside of training polishing it up again.

ericsnow25

Established Member
Here's a vid of my old 99 Cobra with a Magnaflow Cat-back and Bassani O/R X-pipe. I loved the sound and got the same setup for my 03 except with a Magnaflow O/R X-pipe this time.

YouTube - 99 Mustang Cobra Idle

Nice, my goal is to make some vids with the maganaflow catback and STOCK midpipe. From my many hours searching I couldn't find any vids of a 99 with that combo. I found one 03, and I'm sure its very close. That being said if anyone can find that clip for me, it would be most appreciated! Otherwise next monday/tuesday I'll be posting mine.

mysterio

Established Member
Nothing but love for my Magnaflow c/b system w/ stock midpipe. And MF is a smart enough company to put a good variety of sound clips on their web site.

ericsnow25

Established Member
Nothing but love for my Magnaflow c/b system w/ stock midpipe. And MF is a smart enough company to put a good variety of sound clips on their web site.

Except for a 99/01 Cobra with just catback. There's not even any videos of just a Catback on any 99-04 Cobra....

ericsnow25

Established Member
Stock exhaust Vid:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VzaEDmDArU"]YouTube - 99 Cobra Stock Exhaust[/nomedia]

Magnaflow catback Vid:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8csgitUhrs"]YouTube - 99 Cobra Magnaflow Catback[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread