Magnapacks SUCK!!!

Brad00L

Established Member
I just got done getting Magnaflow Magnapacks weld on. I had a American Thunder Flowmaster cat-back. The Maganpacks sound HORRIBLE! They crack, pop, and just sound terrible. Kinda like a old pick up with straight pipes. When at idle they sound like a damn boat. I'm taking the car back tomorrow to get the flows put back on.

I love the way the Flows sound some people were telling me they were hurting my hp. So I went and got it dynoed before and after had them install and no gain what so ever over the flows.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
you have the same setup as me, and I agree, they do sound to popish. But at WOT and revving they are amazing.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Get rid of that X pipe. here is a vid of my GT with an O/R H and magnapacks

Last edited:

Brad00L

Established Member
I'll keep the x and get rid of the magnapacks. The flows and x sound AWESOME . Very smooth no popping sound just awesome i get comments everywhere I go.

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
I had 40 series flows with an o/r x-pipe it sounded like sh*t in between shifting of gears. the magnaflow cat-back sounds good with the o/r x-pipe. I think if you had cats on the car, it would take care of the snap, crackle, and popping you hear with the magnapacks

Users who are viewing this thread