?????magnapacks???

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
would magnapacks work with my stock catback, im thinkin of just buying the resonaters, i found a pair for cheap an idk if i should get it or save an get
slp catback or stinger or magnapack catback...

what do u think

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
ur stock catback is off set on both sides magnapacks wont line up but if u take it to a good muffler shop thay can make it work that what im thinking

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
so would u recomend to save an get catback

cuz if i take it to a muffler shop its gona run me about the same if they do all that

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
just save up...the cat backs arent that much more money if your planning on having a shop try and fit some mufflers to your stock exhaust! plus you would sound like this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0fJj73Ga0s]YouTube - 03 Mach 1 Magnaflow Exhuast[/ame]

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
yea dont wast ur cash on the 2 1/4 stock pipes but i did buy some bullit mufflers and the shop hit me up for $28 buck to weld them cant beat that but i will buy a catback later

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
yea dont wast ur cash on the 2 1/4 stock pipes but i did buy some bullit mufflers and the shop hit me up for $28 buck to weld them cant beat that but i will buy a catback later

I did the same but with LM1's and I only regret it now because I first had them welded on to the completely stock system adn when I switched out my stock H to a SLP X the tips were not even. For some reason they just did not line up.

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
plus i dont really care about the money, ill save up
but i want VERY DEEP an LOUD EXHAUST...

ive liked BORLA STINGERS, MAGNAPACKS, SLP LM1, an MAC

Nineonesix

Established Member

When I had the o/r x and magnapacks... I did not like the sound down low...It was sexy at wot though...I would say go borla...just because ive gone with magnapacks and flowmasters so far...I might change down the road.

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member

if you want deep packs, and slp are NOT the way to go. esp if you have an o/r x will be raspy as hell and sounds like shit in normal driving if you ask me. yea wot and idle sound good but everything in between soulds like my ass after mexican food

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
yup if u want deep get a o/r h pipe and a chamber muffler i.e one chamber flowmasters or spinetech or mac catback

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
ima do STINGERS with Pypes xpipe
im saving to buy the stingers....

dont they have to be like broken in....

thats a clean ass black mach u have i want to put that bumper on too but idk when :(

Users who are viewing this thread