Magnapacks

ChrisDeluxe

Established Member
I have searched but I did not found a real answer for my question.

Maybe I will change from a Magnaflow exhaust to a set of Magnapacks. I know that will be damm loud with my current setup, Kooks Lt, High Flow cats and x-pipe.
But will I lost power or tourqe with the packs? Or maybe is it better than now?!

Thanks for your opinion and maybe your experience!

Best regards from Cologne :beer:

Chris

Dusten

Established Member
Eh, i ran the magnapacks with stock manifolds and no cats and it was stupid ****ing loud. Im talking rattle the back window, headache inducing highway drone loud. That being said, my truck ran them from day 1, so i cant compare power. they have a good tone, its just a loud one. i have a few vids of them in my youtube. any of the silver lightning vids has the magnapacks

ChrisDeluxe

Established Member
Ok so there should be no power loss. But a friend of mine will install a set into his Mustang soon. I will hear there first and make my desicion then.

Thanks!

Chris

RDLightning01

Young Svt Poster
Established Member
i will make a quick rev vid if you want, they will sound completely different on a mustang. and to add on to dusten. they sound perfect right when i got them but the magnapacks will break in over time and they get LOUD. it might just be that i dont have cats. i will make a vid after work.

RDLightning01

Young Svt Poster
Established Member
Here is a pic of the setup
IMG_4220.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread