• 2005 Dodge Magnum

Votes: 102 51.8%
  • 2004 Pontiac GTO

Votes: 95 48.2%

• Total voters

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
I like the Magnum too for the reasons already stated. Plus, I like the chiseled, muscular look of the Magnum as oppose to the rolling jelly bean look of the GTO.
To be fair, the GTO isn't so bad but I wouldn't really consider getting one over a Magnum and if Dodge plays their cards right, the Charger will split the difference and make the best of both worlds. From my understanding the Charger will be intro'd later this year and be in production by late 2005 and the sketches I recently saw were awesome. If they produce what the drawing indicated, it will be the next big thing after the 05 Mustang and might make for a great rivalry.

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
ohhhh, i said GTO cause it was quickest (it being lighter and more hp). but then I read "which would you rather have"

I would rather have the magnum.

Mr. Jack

Established Member
I really like th Magnum, but I would discount it right off the bat because it doesn't come with a manual tranny.

GTO all the way (of course the GTO isn't even an option for me anyways seeing as how I live in Canada).

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Just like Mr. Jack said. A 345 horse Mopar with no manual trans. Again Dodge...close...but no cigar.

Just like the PT Cruiser with no balls, just like the Prowler with no balls, etc

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
I would say the GTO, the magnum looks good, but I couldn't do the station wagon thing :nonono:

but it does look good, and you can get the HEMI in it :)

BluePastU

Established Member
I chose the GTO....I prefer a sleeper look.

But I wouldnt mind having the Magnum if it had the Hemi inside. Good amount of power and enough room to haul stuff to college. And when you race a dumb ricer on the street, you can tell them "You just got beat by a station wagon! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA" :p

CobraTone

Established Member
Dont really like either. Both are ugly. GTO bordering uglier IMO.

I'd take the magnum because I could sell it faster.

Users who are viewing this thread