Making a new COMP. , Need material!!

PsychoPhyr

Established Member
Well I finally decided to give my first compilation a shot (well first video period). I just downloaded a 30 day free trial of Ulead Videosuite 10 Plus to make it with. What I need from you guys is pics (I know we have pic whores in here!) and videos. As for the videos, please give me footage with no music and that I can download. These pics and vids can be of any car, not just cobras. I want to see Lightnings, Vettes, T/As, even Evos. So help me get some footage and I'll do my best to make an entertaining compilation featuring your cars. Thanks for all the help guys!! :banana:

P.S. If you need to email a vid its [email protected]

Last edited:

PsychoPhyr

Established Member
i know you guys wanna see your cars to be part of a good compilation!! post some pics and vids please :popcorn:

redocmach1

Established Member
picture1014uz9.jpg

picture1079yh1.jpg

picture1080md5.jpg

43neqz7.jpg

and i can have some vids up soon...:D

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
I will post some when I get on my other comp. BTW 93blacktruck, you have a sick ass Lightning.

PsychoPhyr

Established Member
sweet rides everyone thanks for the pics! I will grab the best looking pic from each of you guys and that is one sexy FRC!! it will definately be in there. :rockon:

Need vids too post em up.... I have a few but im looking to make this comp about 20 mins long so I'll need plenty of footage!!!

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
I am not a good photographer bt any means, but let me know if you want some more.

dsc00079ov5.jpg

PsychoPhyr

Established Member
great pics guys keep em coming ... thats one clean fox!! gimme some pics of the lightning too

Users who are viewing this thread