Man I am pissed....

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Yeah. I get those people all the time selling magazines. I just tell them nicely to fug off. Usually with the "I just need one more sale crap"

I also have a no solicitors sign on my appt door. If they have the brass ones to knock I answer holding a Kbar and polishing rag and ask them if they can read. Then call the appt cop cuz we are gated and not supposed to get them.

Just cancel it for that big of a rip. They are selling a 1 year to Hotrod for like 50 something bucks.

Matt

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I'm also thinking it need a wetvac option with a massager tube for you **** for that much money.

Matt

bouncer18

Established Member
does it suck your dick...

it better do something for 1200 bucks... my 100 dollar vac does just fine

cobraracer46

Banned
Wow! I guess you can say that deal really sucks for you. :nonono: Man, let me tell you, If some door to door salesperson or religeous bible thumper ass hole comes knocking on my door asking for somthing, the only thing they will get is a " F U C K O F F" type of response.

Last edited:

Menace-01Cobra

Cobra Junkie
Established Member
cobra29 said:
I just bought $1200 Kirby vacuum from a door to door sales bitoch. She rolled up in my house vacuum my carpet, couch and bed; 1 1/2 later I owned this $1200 vacuum. After she left I check on ebay and I could get the same vacuum brand spanking new for $600 shipped.

The thing is she is in a contest for winning a trip and their is a 3 days refund on my policy in my contract. She said she would be out of the contest if we would return it. Not only that, she was a dam good sales bitoch and she suck us into the sale. Should we suck it up for being morans and learn from our experince?

What would you do if you're in my situation?

wow! What's your number, I am cleaning out my garage?

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
cobra29 said:
I just bought $1200 Kirby vacuum from a door to door sales bitoch. She rolled up in my house vacuum my carpet, couch and bed; 1 1/2 later I owned this $1200 vacuum. After she left I check on ebay and I could get the same vacuum brand spanking new for $600 shipped.

The thing is she is in a contest for winning a trip and their is a 3 days refund on my policy in my contract. She said she would be out of the contest if we would return it. Not only that, she was a dam good sales bitoch and she suck us into the sale. Should we suck it up for being morans and learn from our experince?

What would you do if you're in my situation?

Yes - return it. At 600, Kirby's aren't even worth it. Do some research if you want to drop $600 on a vacuum; there are much better ones for that price. Dyson comes to mind immediately, but there is also Rainbow and a few others.

NXSVTCOBRA

return it, get a Rainbow, i've had the Rainbow for about mmmmm lets say a good 10+ years, no problems

give it back to her get your money back and buy it on e-bay if that vacuum is what you desire, be straight out with her say you found the same set-up for half the price, im sure she'll live her life with out her "trip" then use the extra $600 bucks and go on your own trip :shrug:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
bouncer18 said:
does it suck your dick...

it better do something for 1200 bucks... my 100 dollar vac does just fine

lmao.... no kidding.

Personally, I think the whole "I'm in a contest" thing is just a ploy to guilt trip you into keeping it once you realize how screwed you got.

Wouldn't even be a question with me. I would return that thing in a heartbeat.

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
AzianStang said:
That sucks. At least you didn't buy a $1200 blower, 'cause that would blow.

The puns in this post are almost as painful as getting shanked for a $1200 vacuum :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread