Man, I am soo pissed...

cobra29

Established Member
I just bought $1200 Kirby vacuum from a door to door sales bitoch. She rolled up in my house vacuum my carpet, couch and bed; 1 1/2 later I owned this $1200 vacuum. After she left I check on ebay and I could get the same vacuum brand spanking new for $600 shipped.

The thing is she is in a contest for winning a trip and their is a 3 days refund on my policy in my contract. She said she would be out of the contest if we would return it. Not only that, she was a dam good sales bitoch and she suck us into the sale. Should we suck it up for being morans and learn from our experince?

What would you do if you're in my situation?

TRBO VNM

is she taking you on the trip? Is that in the contract? Is she providing additional services? I assume no, return it and get something else. actually, buy the one off ebay and then send me the other 600 for my turbo fund. :rockon:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Screw Kirby.... Get a Riccard I paid $550 for mine and it is built like a Mammouth. All metal internals and High Horsepower.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Man, return that crap Ravi! :lol: She'd hate me afterwards that's all! $600 bucks is $600 bucks man. There's no way I'd take a loss on the cash. My vote is to return it. :pepper:

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
High Horsepower.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Screw her, she duped you and is trying to make you feel bad. Save your $600, she will dupe plenty of others and get her trip.

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
She screwed you, but is asking you not to screw her back? And you are wondering what to do?

Business is business - the only exception I would make is if she is a good friend. Being that you are insulting her - I'm thinking she is not a friend. Get your $$ back would be my vote.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
WTF? I would not pay over $200.00 for a freaking vacuum!! Does that thing also service you??? Plus those freaking things are heavy...To hell with that thing..return it quick!!!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
007Paul said:
For that money, I'd get the Dyson vacuum cleaner - those look sweet!

Have one. We got it as a wedding present. Would have never paid that amount of money for a vacuum cleaner.

I have to admit though... It is one hell of a vacuum cleaner. I really think it might be worth the money it costs :beer:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
a vacumm cleaner is only good to eat dust go return that over price $$hit and get the dyson works great do you really need an expensive vaccum to suck dust. dont get wrapped aroud the sales pitch

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Yeah, is she gonna service you ? :idea: :nono:
Damm i mean service the Vacume cleaner for the rest of it's life .
Forget her trip i am sure she'll sell enough to win it anyway.
Do this instead
Take your girl out to a nice dinner spend $250.00
Put 93 octane gas in your car spend $40.00
Flowers for the love of your life spend $60.00
Making your girl happy,Get laid and putting $250.00 back into your pocket for anything you want to spend it on .
Priceless
D :read:

TRBO VNM

BUNKY said:
Do this instead
Making your girl happy,Get laid and putting $250.00 back into your pocket for anything you want to spend it on .
Priceless

:lol: hahaha, nice man. but that is still expensive to get laid.

NickF1011

Established Member
BUNKY said:
Do this instead
Priceless

Did you mean flowers for the love of his life when she finds out he was out to a $250 dinner with another girl? :lol: Cuz that would take way more than $60 worth of flowers. :nono:

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
03silvr10thvert said:
Dude, return it and make her come and get it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I forgot to mention that she should come and get it!

On the topic of vacuums, I love my Roomba by iRobot. It is the robot vacuum. Works VERY well, set it and forget it, you come home and the room is perfectly vacuumed.

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
We had a Kirby salesman come by the house a few years back. He started vacuuming our floor and would open it up and have a bag full of beach sand. Like three times in a 4X8 section of our floor. Right there I knew he was full of shit. Then the price. $1599, then $1200, then $999, then he looked around our house, and told me $400 and my PS2 and my Sony VCR. What in the **** did u say shitbrick? Get the hell up out my house man!!! I wanted to snatch it out of his hands and bust him upside his head with the damn thing for wasting our time!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
VENOMOUS 10TH said:
We had a Kirby salesman come by the house a few years back. He started vacuuming our floor and would open it up and have a bag full of beach sand. Like three times in a 4X8 section of our floor. Right there I knew he was full of shit. Then the price. $1599, then $1200, then $999, then he looked around our house, and told me $400 and my PS2 and my Sony VCR. What in the **** did u say shitbrick? Get the hell up out my house man!!! I wanted to snatch it out of his hands and bust him upside his head with the damn thing for wasting our time!

That sounds like a nightmare. Where was he vacationing to?

Users who are viewing this thread