Man I am sooo pissed...

cobra29

Established Member
I just bought $1200 Kirby vacuum from a door to door sales bitoch. She rolled up in my house vacuum my carpet, couch and bed; 1 1/2 later I owned this $1200 vacuum. After she left I check on ebay and I could get the same vacuum brand spanking new for $600 shipped.

The thing is she is in a contest for winning a trip and their is a 3 days refund on my policy in my contract. She said she would be out of the contest if we would return it. Not only that, she was a dam good sales bitoch and she suck us into the sale. Should we suck it up for being morans and learn from our experince?

What would you do if you're in my situation?

Great8

Pulley-less in Motown
Established Member
I'd get the refund, and buy it off of Ebay. If she asks about it, tell her to buy them off of Ebay and re-sell them (for a profit).

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
wow! just like on a cartoon!

I never really knew door to door salesmen really existed! I mean, i've had a few people try to sell me magazines, or girl scout cookies and other charitable promotions but... vacuum?! :uh oh:

$1200!!! ............For a Vacuum! this thing do other things as well? Like sexual things?

I say... go out and to the same as her and try to sell it to someone else! This time ask for 1500!!!

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
cobra29 said:
I just bought $1200 Kirby vacuum from a door to door sales bitoch. She rolled up in my house vacuum my carpet, couch and bed; 1 1/2 later I owned this $1200 vacuum. After she left I check on ebay and I could get the same vacuum brand spanking new for $600 shipped.

The thing is she is in a contest for winning a trip and their is a 3 days refund on my policy in my contract. She said she would be out of the contest if we would return it. Not only that, she was a dam good sales bitoch and she suck us into the sale. Should we suck it up for being morans and learn from our experince?

What would you do if you're in my situation?
That sucks.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
it is a sales scam, they are always in a competition for something and a return drops them out of it.......blah blah blah. Stick it up her ass. If nothing else, go to a pawn shop and snag one for 150 bucks.

Last edited:

One Fast Cobra

Established Member
Don't be a SCHMUK... Return it in the blink of an eye and get it from E-Bay, unless you want to see it as a charity case... If so, keep it... LOL...

203Cree

Established Member
for a six hundred dollar charity case, there had better be some other form of sucking goin on.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
You actually believe this contest bullshit? That's just another way to keep the sale and for her to earn the commission. You're an asshat for buying it in the first place.

rust0r

Established Member
if you're giving out free money, i need some

that shit is all a scam, you shouldn't feel bad about her not being in the contest, if its that important, tell her to spot you the $600 you're missing out on if its worth it to her, if not, then just have her refund it, its your hard earned money, dont give it away

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
No girl's pity story is worth $600. She probably said that whole damn thing to every one of her sucker customers.

Scott_98us@yaho

You can also talk them down. I kept telling them no and it went from $1800 down to around $600. I still told them no, but thanks for vacumming and shampooing my carpet.

bp03svt

Established Member
So many good points on this post, I can't figure out which one to quote!

The best thing to do is to get the refund, f@#k whatever bullshit she has told you and get one off ebay if this is what you really want. It's not like she's gonna give you some pussy for buying the damn thing, return it bro and to hell with her and her sales pitch!

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
For 600 extra dollars, she better be taking you along with her on that trip. Not only that, she better be giving you sex too.

bp03svt

Established Member
Oh yeah, my mom got suckered into buying one of those like 12 or so years ago. It was $1200 back then too! She still has it and it still works. They are good quality and all, but if you can get it for half price, you'd be stupid for not doing so. So what if the chick is mad at you or not. It's your hard earned money, do what you want to do.

It's like I said before, it's not like you're gaining anything from getting that particular one from her except helping out some chick that you will prob never see again. She's just trying to meet some sort of sales quota (spell?).

If I could've found anther 03 Cobra that was the same exact condition, color, miles, etc. as mine for half the price that I paid for it when I first bought it, and had the option of returning it if I wanted with no strings attached, what would be the most logical thing to do? I think you're smart enough to know the answer to that question. The same applies to you and your vaccum cleaner/shampooer.

YELOSNK

Established Member
ampstang said:
For 600 extra dollars, she better be taking you along with her on that trip. Not only that, she better be giving you sex too.

$600 for sex? That saleswoman better be a friggin sex goddess to be worth $600. Usually I can get away with buying them dinner, or giving them a beer, or a massage. so the most I'll really spend is like, uh, $10. :banana:

Last edited:

tankerman1981

Established Member
don't be an idiot... get a refund i mean if you are willing to throw 600 dollars away why don't you just send me some money while your at it... i could use some more money for my mods

Users who are viewing this thread