man im lucky!!!

DAkid

VLC & AAS
Established Member
i get to work today around 645 and and start working at about 7am. around 8 i hear a loud thump. so i go check it out and this is what i find. im lucky the guy didnt keep on going as u can see if he would have kept on going any much more he would have hit my car. they say he lost control and ran over a sign and a tree and finally came to a stop there where u see it.. glad he came out ok from it tho
f150wreck2.jpg

f150wreck.jpg

Last edited:

DAkid

VLC & AAS
Established Member
sorry for the pics being so horrible. it was cold and i couldnt keep the phone still lol

83 5oh

Wait, Wait...Thats a Cat?
Established Member
i would've gone up to him and shook his hand and said thank you for not hitting my car...

DAkid

VLC & AAS
Established Member
83 5oh said:
i would've gone up to him and shook his hand and said thank you for not hitting my car...
i would but i never found the actual guy driving it

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Looks like the tree is what saved you. Looks as if the trunk of the tree took out the oil pan on the truck

DAkid

VLC & AAS
Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
Looks like the tree is what saved you. Looks as if the trunk of the tree took out the oil pan on the truck
yep now that the tree is not there i will not be parking there no more

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
holy shit!!! i better not see another wrecked terminator or fobra for a while! thats like 10 in 2 months...wtf!

Sonic_GT

Established Member
you should pay mother nature back and go plant a tree, lol. glad to see you lucked out on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread