man o man, what i would give for this!

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Want. Too bad the front bumper got drilled for the front plate though. I don't really expect it to fetch too much, despite the mileage and condition.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
Its not a super rare car, and as soon as you put a few miles on it, it will plummet in value.

Basically this is a piece of art...that isn't all that great looking.

LDC2335

Established Member
kinda sad actually, just drive it already. Poor cars never got to live. Its like buying a tv and not watching it....i dont get it

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
it probably won't go for what the guy originally paid for it so congradulations on waisting all those years keeping a car in a box.

95SC

Banned
kinda sad actually, just drive it already. Poor cars never got to live. Its like buying a tv and not watching it....i dont get it

^^ +1

I wouldn't pay more than $10K for it ,I don't care if it's new ,it's still 14 years old car.

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
my Ford dealer still has a 93R with the 26 miles on it, put it on ebay bids went to 100k but reserve wasn't met.

they also have a 95 cobra hardtop with 14 miles on it, didn't sell on ebay either.

last but least a 95 indy pace car with 19 miles on it.

SVTPower97

she's broken :(
Established Member
shit if i had money i would buy it and on the way out from the guys storage place do a burn out so big it melts the tires just to watch the look on his face...lol...**** that...it is a car it is ment to be driven...i mean really its not even a special color at least if it was like a mystic in that kind of shape or something

SNCBOOM

Established Member
It isn't worth too much. Hell it already has over 1k miles.

C O 13 R A

Crazy Arms
Established Member
sorry i fail to see it being worth much, just drive the damn thing already

+1 I agree. These cars were made to be driven. I also wonder what's the internal condition of the engine. If the guy didn't even prep the disc brakes and such thing that rust with even slight moisture from the air.....makes me wonder that this collector is not very informed. I know of a few buds from work that are auto collectors and they prep the shet out of their vehicles before storage. I've seen some of their collections and NONE and I mean NONE had RUST on the Disc Brakes or anywhere. I forgot the name of the chemical they use to add protection to these parts but it keeps things looking mint. Too bad we can't use it on a driven car.

ARdoller

Established Member
what a waste of a nice car. and because it was never driven for 14 years, the next owner is gonna continue to do the same. there's a reason cars have wheels.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
despite being a Cobra it's still a 90s mustang so it won't be worth much at all. I agree with the others who say just drive the damn thing.

My94GT

Established Member
the sad thing is now from all the time it sat, im sure it could use new gaskets and seals everywhere. atleast thats how ive seen it go with some cars befor.

Users who are viewing this thread